Will Democrats show their TRUE colors next week ???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting photos in the news this weekend.
Under the bridge 12K+possible new arrivals wait with minimal wire fences to contain them.
While in DC , 10 foot high re-enforced barriers have been constructed to hold back US citizens.

oldngray

nowhere special
Interesting photos in the news this weekend.
Under the bridge 12K+possible new arrivals wait with minimal wire fences to contain them.
While in DC , 10 foot high re-enforced barriers have been constructed to hold back US citizens.

Big Rigger

Shut it down for a month. See where they go.

Big Rigger

There you go. Keep em' busy with shiny objects while you chip away at their freedoms.
I believe this administration along with the wizard of ozbama behind the curtain is betting that Americans will lose focus (as usual) and the erosion factor of American cohesion in this country will be too late when our enemies advance on multiple issues. It's a matter of time before the suicide vests and car bombs become real. Between the floodgates of terrorists coming in the southern border and now that we're flying them in from Afghanistan unvetted it's a matter of time and none of our allies are going to have compassion like they did on 9/11.

This President and the people surrounding hm are plain idiots and corrupt liars like I've never seen before in my lifetime.
Labor issues are and can no longer be forefront in people's minds with these politicians unhinging our national security so quickly in the first eight months of Bidens rein of stupidity.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Too bad Delaware isn't on the southern border by Texas.
Have you driven down Rt-13? Some parts looks like Mexico. Maryland is worse. I guess many work in poultry production?

If ever there need to be a road project done, it's extending DE-1 from where it ends in Dover all the way to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge!