Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here is the type of person to be VERY afraid of;
Deputies: Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars
Deputies: Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars
j37.jpg

When they run out of peanut butter , what's next jams?

newfie

IMO, there will be a lot of unhappy deplorables who feel they've been wronged and need to act out. Trump, who is perhaps the most masterful demagogue in American history, has fed such a string of lies to you people that you will probably feel the need to rise-up and defend a "rigged", "unfair", and "illegal" election.

Lock and load, morons.

it all depends on whether you accept Donalds win or not?

rod

Retired 22 years
If there is any violence it will probably be on the Clinton side with people burning their own neighborhoods and looting. It don't take much now days for them to have a good old fashion looting party.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If there is any violence it will probably be on the Clinton side with people burning their own neighborhoods and looting. It don't take much now days for them to have a good old fashion looting party.

A little racist hit there, eh? When Trump basically said he wasn't necessarily going to accept the results of the election, there were no qualifiers included. His campaign immediately tried to walk it back, but Trump is essentially speaking dog whistle to his supporters that maybe it is time for some sort of revolution.

Completely irresponsible and thoroughly un-American.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
looks like I struck a nerve telling the truth

All "The Blacks" love Trump, so if he wins there would be no violence. I'm worried about Billy Bob and Cletus when Clinton wins. Your "truth" is tinged with a bit of who you really are.

rod

Retired 22 years
All "The Blacks" love Trump, so if he wins there would be no violence. I'm worried about Billy Bob and Cletus when Clinton wins. Your "truth" is tinged with a bit of who you really are.

I haven't seen any videos of Billy Bob or Cletus burning down their trailer parks lately --or looting the local Kum & Go.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'd worry more about violence on november 8th than november 9th.
Trump has made numerous statements at his rallies calling his supporters to go to polling places and intimidate voters. I think we all know the type of voters he is talking about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd worry more about violence on november 8th than november 9th.
Trump has made numerous statements at his rallies calling his supporters to go to polling places and intimidate voters. I think we all know the type of voters he is talking about.

Nah. Republicans would never try and suppress the vote. How dare you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Billy Bob and Cletus are smart enough to cooperate when being detained

So are most Blacks, including the ones that get shot for no reason. Oh, they're shooting deaf, unarmed White guys now too. Sorry you've bought into the FOX "No-Spin" narrative.