Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

newfie

Of course you would agree, your intellect prevents you from being the kind of person who can mind your own business as YOU think you can control everyone eleses actions to suit your narrative of right and wrong.

TOS.

are you seriously saying that after the way you post here?

bbsam

Staff member
Violence is guaranteed in Chicago. Even if there were no election
Odd you should say that. I was think about taking the family to a Vikings/Bears game in Minnesota someday but was advised against it considering the rudeness of Vikings fans. Honestly I was surprised. I expect that from Detroit but thought more highly of Minneapolis. I guess we'll do Green Bay instead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Odd you should say that. I was think about taking the family to a Vikings/Bears game in Minnesota someday but was advised against it considering the rudeness of Vikings fans. Honestly I was surprised. I expect that from Detroit but thought more highly of Minneapolis. I guess we'll do Green Bay instead.

My son in law went to the Cowboys/Packers game and was pleasantly surprised at how polite the Green Bay fans were; in fact, he told me that they stopped for gas in Milwaukee and the clerk saw his Cowboys jersey and apologized for the Packers not giving them a better game.

Ghost in the Darkness

And the least educated people of this country come out of the woodworks to speak.

Go read the 2nd Amendment, we both have relatives going back who died for these rights. Go read it. Its checks and balances. All of history is screaming with examples of tyranny and oppressive governments and we had forefathers who had the foresite to put in this in the Constitution for our protection and defense against such things. When they start messing with it, it should be a red flag to all of us.

Today liberals are people who can't take care of themselves they want the government to be their parent. It will be a rude awakening for you the day you wake up and find the government is a drunk and abusive pederast who stole all your money and has you changed up in the basement, and not the infallable parent you thought they were. But then again maybe you were just predestined to be a sheep.

bbsam

Staff member
My son in law went to the Cowboys/Packers game and was pleasantly surprised at how polite the Green Bay fans were; in fact, he told me that they stopped for gas in Milwaukee and the clerk saw his Cowboys jersey and apologized for the Packers not giving them a better game.
Yeah. Green Bay has that reputation. Even as an avid Bears fan (just threw up in my mouth) I've never been able to.hate the Packers. They're just classy.