Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She'll want a recount , then a lawsuit and another lawsuit claiming all along that he cheated . ( because how dare he use her own plan against her )

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Silicon Valley is freaking out about the election right now
Shervin Pishevar, cofounder of venture capital firm Sherpa Capital, an investor in some of the biggest names in tech, including Uber, Airbnb and Slack, tweeted that if Trump wins he would start funding a campaign for California to become its own country.
Others were quick to chime in. Path founder Dave Morin quickly chimed in with his support and offered to partner on the effort.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Only west coast campuses , the east coast was sleeping by the time the numbers came out.
But all the Hollywood moonbats are throwing up .

'I Want to Quit Life': Hollywood 'Devastated' after Trump Win

THE REVOLUTION IS COMING.

— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) November 9, 2016

world will never be the same. I feel Sad for the young.will never be more than the toilet, I’ve used as a symbol 4 Him.
U Can’t Polish

— Cher (@cher) November 9, 2016

say a prayer America

— #CountryOfKindness (@ladygaga) November 9, 2016

When do we start googling "What is Brexit?"

— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 9, 2016

Anyone else wanna puke?

— Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) November 9, 2016

"The next wave of fascism will come not with cattle cars and camps. It will come with a friendly face." – Bertram Gross, "Friendly Fascism"

— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) November 9, 2016

I am in tears

— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 9, 2016

America, you have failed. What the actual :censored2:. Devastating. I won't recognize @realDonaldTrump as our president, ever. #dumptrucktrump

— Ariel Winter (@arielwinter1) November 9, 2016

Is this really what America wants? I can't wrap my mind around this! I still have hope.

— Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler) November 9, 2016

Is it possible that this country is more sexist than racist? May God help us all.

— I'm With Her (@Alyssa_Milano) November 9, 2016

What I've learned so far tonight: America is WAAAAAAAAY more sexist than it is racist. And it's pretty :censored2:ing racist. #ElectionNight

— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) November 9, 2016

Ugh! Who else wants to puke right now?? #election Instagram photo by Melissa Joan Hart • Nov 9, 2016 at 4:04am UTC

— Melissa Joan Hart (@MelissaJoanHart) November 9, 2016

I want to quit life.

— Rashida Jones (@iamrashidajones) November 9, 2016

Biggest loser tonight is the human race. Cause climate change is gone as an issue in Trump America.

THIS IS A HUGE DEAL.#ElectionNight

— Adam McKay (@GhostPanther) November 9, 2016

After the wonderful Obamas it is going to be horrifying to see that awful family in the White House. It's like a John Waters movie. YettaTelebenda on Twitter

— Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) November 9, 2016

I went to sleep early. Woke up to this. To my fellow humans outside of the US. We don't want this. And we are heartbroken.

— christina applegate (@1capplegate) November 9, 2016

We stand together. We stick up for the vulnerable. We challenge bigots. We don't let hate speech become normalised. We hold the line. Mallory on Twitter

— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) November 9, 2016

How do we explain this to future generations of women? And minorities?#weshouldbeashamedofourselves

— Will Arnett™ (@arnettwill) November 9, 2016

This is an embarrassing night for America. We've let a hatemonger lead our great nation. We've let a bully set our course. I'm devastated.

— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) November 9, 2016

The hatred for women is so deep, so real. It must be dealt with immediately.It must excised. :censored2: OFF MISOGYNISTS Patton Oswalt on Twitter

— rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) November 9, 2016

Welp! I'm going home early cause I don't know wtf is happening! I want to be near my weapons cause it's gonna be crazy if he wins! Lol

— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) November 9, 2016

Um, America?

— shonda rhimes (@shondarhimes) November 9, 2016

You know what we do now? We finish building what we started and we FIGHT BACK! Lift your heads up brothers and sisters.

— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) November 9, 2016

The billionaire Republican businessman is close to winning the race and world markets are crashing.
He's all yours, America.
He's all yours

— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) November 9, 2016

Retweet if you want a recount

— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) November 9, 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Silicon Valley is freaking out about the election right now
Shervin Pishevar, cofounder of venture capital firm Sherpa Capital, an investor in some of the biggest names in tech, including Uber, Airbnb and Slack, tweeted that if Trump wins he would start funding a campaign for California to become its own country.
Others were quick to chime in. Path founder Dave Morin quickly chimed in with his support and offered to partner on the effort.

Here's why. Silicon Valley seeks out foreign nationals because they have the right qualifications for the job. Coding and programming jobs are numerous, and they can't fill them with Americans.

Homer The Hillbilly from Gimp, AR isn't going to get a coding job that starts at 75k because he never went beyond 8th grade.

"Those damn immigrants are stealing our jobs". No, not really. Maybe Homer should have studied more than the Asians and East Indians.

No problem. Homer will soon have his $30 per hour job making widgets for some 1 percenter that wants to help make America great again

B effing S.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sad thing is by the time the (protesters) riots settle down it will be time for the EC to declare Trump President and then those idiots will start all over again. Lets keep our fingers crossed that the weather turns brutal cold---that would thin the crowd out.

rod

Retired 22 years
The crybabies have I 94 (the major freeway) through Mpls blocked off with bodies right now. Time to bring out the big snowplows.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Best way to stop these children would be to not let them have a place to live.
If they want to riot and loot , then the best option to punish them is to cause some water damage to their housing.
In brutal cold winter not having a warm place to rest between protests will really thin out the herd.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The crybabies have I 94 (the major freeway) through Mpls blocked off with bodies right now. Time to bring out the big snowplows.
what is need there are more drunks on the road.
if caught hitting anyone the defense would be " your honor, my client is not guilty anyone walking on a highway is mentally unstable."

rod

Retired 22 years
What ever happen to Mr. Magoo ?

Case dismissed---he was fleeing for his life. The crowd had already broke the mirrors off and were trying to break the windows out. (he should have backed up and got a couple more). If I recall right only one gal had a broken leg.

newfie

Homer The Hillbilly from Gimp, AR isn't going to get a coding job that starts at 75k because he never went beyond 8th grade.

No problem. Homer will soon have his $30 per hour job making widgets for some 1 percenter that wants to help make America great again

B effing S.

This is an excellent example of why Trump won.

Liberals have this elitism attitude and they look down on Homer who is a hard working tax paying, law abiding member of society. So they call him Homer the hillbilly and when he has had enough of being put down and forgotten he shows up to vote and shows the elitist who the smart guy really is.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Death and Violence on CNN - Breitbart

Wednesday night on CNN’s live coverage of protests in Los Angeles, CA, a protester of President-elect Donald Trump identified as Lily said “people have to die.”

Lily said, “If we don’t fight, then who will fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back. There will be casualties on both sides. There will be because people have to die to make a change in this world. Trump, enough with your racism. Stop splitting families. Don’t split my family.”

newfie

IMO, there will be a lot of unhappy deplorables who feel they've been wronged and need to act out. Trump, who is perhaps the most masterful demagogue in American history, has fed such a string of lies to you people that you will probably feel the need to rise-up and defend a "rigged", "unfair", and "illegal" election.

Lock and load, morons.

Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Death and Violence on CNN - Breitbart

Wednesday night on CNN’s live coverage of protests in Los Angeles, CA, a protester of President-elect Donald Trump identified as Lily said “people have to die.”

Lily said, “If we don’t fight, then who will fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back. There will be casualties on both sides. There will be because people have to die to make a change in this world. Trump, enough with your racism. Stop splitting families. Don’t split my family.”

and we were worried about a deplorable uprising?

wkmac

I wonder if at some point the "True Majority" will riot because the political minorities keep forcing their candidates on them?

14980778_10154005654456179_171732286570441751_n.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is an excellent example of why Trump won.

Liberals have this elitism attitude and they look down on Homer who is a hard working tax paying, law abiding member of society. So they call him Homer the hillbilly and when he has had enough of being put down and forgotten he shows up to vote and shows the elitist who the smart guy really is.

Not elitist at all. Homer and his ilk simply aren't qualified for many of the jobs that foreigners and immigrants are getting. If you recall, we were talking about Silicon Valley. Raj or Wong, who both have graduate degrees and tech skills, are going to get the job...not Homer.

A high school degree or less isn't going to help much in an increasingly tech centered economy.

Trump has conned Homer (and you) into thinking that high paying manufacturing jobs are coming back...they aren't.

upschuck

IMO, there will be a lot of unhappy deplorables who feel they've been wronged and need to act out. Trump, who is perhaps the most masterful demagogue in American history, has fed such a string of lies to you people that you will probably feel the need to rise-up and defend a "rigged", "unfair", and "illegal" election.

Lock and load, morons.
You nailed that one perfectly, the morons are "acting out".