Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

newfie

What's wrong with this Clinton ally exercising his/her free speech rights and donating to whomever he/she chooses?

its very very unusual for any organization to make such a large donation to a state senate campaign.
now add in the Clinton interests and the fact the husband is the managing investigator on the Clinton email investigation
now add in the AG meeting Hillary's husband on an airplane tarmac in a secret meeting

all the pieces are falling into place on this extremely sordid affair.

newfie

The Second Amendment does not give you the right to own machine guns, tanks, rocket launchers, hand grenades, nuclear weapons, biological or chemical weapons or the right to declare war on the United States of America. Go get a hobby. Try needle point or something that does not involve mass murder.

it does allow me to have arms as a hobby and a means to defend myself. You on the other hand should find a hobby instead of prying into my means of defending my home and my family.

newfie

You further that stupidity by trying to justify it by calling it a "Civil War", but again, you dont understand what that even means.

TOS.

The civil war is already taking place.

you have a democratic president supporting a democratic candidate who is openly flaunting her total disrespect for the laws of this land as she attempts to steal the presidency.

You have what is clearly a coverup by the Attorney General and president of the criminality of that presidential candidate.

If that person (Hillary) wins the presidency she will become the most corrupt person to ever be elected to that position.

in that case any honest person as you like to pretend to speak for; would ask their selves how they could possibly support a criminal who has broken numerous laws and could thus possibly be allowed to remain in that position.

her election would in actuality be a violation of the intent of the constitution which has always allowed for honest citizens to ascend to that position of leadership.

it would therefore seem to be justifiable to take what ever means are necessary to remove that violator of our constitutional intent.

Ghost in the Darkness

Trump isn't any saviour, not even a decent choice. Probably on the scale of scumbags he is probably a 7 or 8 out of 10. He just happens to be running against Hillary who scores a perfect 10 out of 10 on the scumbag scale.

it does allow me to have arms as a hobby and a means to defend myself. You on the other hand should find a hobby instead of prying into my means of defending my home and my family.
Not trying to pry into how you defend your family. I myself have an AR 15 (not sure where the magazine is) a shotgun (no shells), a couple of .22 rifles (somewhere) and a Chocolate Lab that barks at anyone walking down the sidewalk. And a broken front door lock (need to get that fixed some day). And we live in a multi cultural neighborhood where I will take the Mexican neighbors over the druggy white trash anytime.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There Will Be Blood.

I'm kicking this one back alive because IMO, there will be violence either tonight (Election Night) or on Wednesday. There are so many Right Wingers so heavily invested in this farcical clown show that some of them are bound to snap and start shooting.

To them, it's time for a revolution if they don't get their way. Trump can take full blame for whatever happens tonight and tomorrow because his irresponsible rhetoric has inflamed the ignorant to a fever pitch.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm kicking this one back alive because IMO, there will be violence either tonight (Election Night) or on Wednesday. There are so many Right Wingers so heavily invested in this farcical clown show that some of them are bound to snap and start shooting.

To them, it's time for a revolution if they don't get their way. Trump can take full blame for whatever happens tonight and tomorrow because his irresponsible rhetoric has inflamed the ignorant to a fever pitch.

If there is ANY gun violence, I hope its mass suicides by republican voters armed to the teeth knowing they lost another election and minorities now dominate the country.

Since guns solved all problems anyway in the right wing world.

TOS.

newfie

you should worry about your guys. Clinton was paying the left wing wacko's to commit violence at trump rallies. The information was also not very complementary to unions. At one point they bragged they could call up any local union and hire a crazy to start trouble whenever needed.