Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Still can't find anything about overthrowing an election. The ability to read is a lost skill it seems.
How long do you have to wait after the election for the "overthrowing of the government" that you're endorsing, to be classified as "refreshing the tree of liberty", rather than overthrowing an election? A month? A year?

I'm all for you attempting to overthrow the government by the way. I think the end result would benefit this forum greatly.

Bad Gas!

Well a GOP place in NC was bombed by demms. The dem dumped crap in Lawrenceville,Ga from there Hilary rally vehicle. It would be awesome to see the liberal press and liberal Hollywood's go nuts over a Trump victory.

Ghost in the Darkness

Context man, you need to pay attention in order to have some kind of intelligent discussion. I asked in regards to the thread title if the violence question was in regards to continued attacks on the 2nd Amendment. It doesn't matter who... Hillary, Trump, Obama, Bush, whomever.
The WAR response was in regards to the implied terrororism. An actual war will happen, not terrorism. People won't stand for it... its unconstitutional. The people willing to do anything about have guns, and know how to use them. Your local law enforcement overwhelmingly support the Constitution. Our Armed forces will support the Constitution. I hope for our countries sake it doesn't happen, I have small kids I don't want to see it. But if the assault on the 2nd Ammendment continues a civil war will be inevitable.
It would help even if you don't own guns to not be so spineless as to not stand up for your own rights. But I can't argue that point with liberals because they like and want to be treated like children by the gov't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Context man, you need to pay attention in order to have some kind of intelligent discussion. I asked in regards to the thread title if the violence question was in regards to continued attacks on the 2nd Amendment. It doesn't matter who... Hillary, Trump, Obama, Bush, whomever.
The WAR response was in regards to the implied terrororism. An actual war will happen, not terrorism. People won't stand for it... its unconstitutional. The people willing to do anything about have guns, and know how to use them. Your local law enforcement overwhelmingly support the Constitution. Our Armed forces will support the Constitution. I hope for our countries sake it doesn't happen, I have small kids I don't want to see it. But if the assault on the 2nd Ammendment continues a civil war will be inevitable.
It would help even if you don't own guns to not be so spineless as to not stand up for your own rights. But I can't argue that point with liberals because they like and want to be treated like children by the gov't.
wut

rod

Retired 22 years
Odd you should say that. I was think about taking the family to a Vikings/Bears game in Minnesota someday but was advised against it considering the rudeness of Vikings fans. Honestly I was surprised. I expect that from Detroit but thought more highly of Minneapolis. I guess we'll do Green Bay instead.

Oh you're just making that up now--- why don't you take them to Chicago Monday for the Bears Vikings game. Be sure to wear your bullet proof armor.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh you're just making that up now--- why don't you take them to Chicago Monday for the Bears Vikings game. Be sure to wear your bullet proof armor.
we've been to Chicago for games. I was looking for away games. And I'm not making it up. 100% true.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The only election tampering that was attempted in this election, was all the right wing VOTER ID laws that ultimately got shot down by the supreme court.

VOTER suppression is all the right wing of this country have left.

There message, is a dead one, with only brain dead supporters left to hold it up.

TOS.
I would add gerrymandered districts to election rigging.

newfie

Too much drama. the Clinton folks were proven to be the real rabble rousers not the trump people.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

CONTEXT?

You made rambling nonsensical claim of war, then tried to attach that claim to the second amendment, and then when asked, you cant provide the basis for your judgement.

Of course, any thinking person knows the second amendment says NOTHING about TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT, or overthrowing a government or starting a war because an Amendment was threatened.

You wont find any such language in the constitution, but you will find it in the minds of the least educated in this country.

What troubles me about people like you, and the mindset you are so willing to display, is "what would that war look like in your eyes?"

Would you just walk out of your home, armed to the teeth, and then start shooting random people? Would you first ask party affiliation or who they voted for, then shoot them?

Would you attack schools, businesses, neighborhoods, then attempt to hold ground?

I also wonder where you BELIEVE, that the police and the STATE, would support YOU and other idiots of like minded thinking?

If you believe, that the police department and the US Military would side with a bunch of rednecks in an armed "insurgency" against this country, then you really dont understand how this country works.

GUNS are not your friend, and it will ultimately be a gun that ends your life with this kind of thinking.

To that extend, I welcome you to Start your "jihad" against American Democracy.

TOS.

Like I said read the 2nd Amendment, or better yet go back to sleep. Maybe let them sheer your wool first, somebody could use a sweater.
The Second Amendment does not give you the right to own machine guns, tanks, rocket launchers, hand grenades, nuclear weapons, biological or chemical weapons or the right to declare war on the United States of America. Go get a hobby. Try needle point or something that does not involve mass murder.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like I said read the 2nd Amendment, or better yet go back to sleep. Maybe let them sheer your wool first, somebody could use a sweater.

You havent the first clue what you are talking about.

I asked you to present anywhere in the constitution that shows the words TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT or OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT appear and you have failed to do so.

You keep asking us to READ the second amendment, but I dont know why? It doesnt support your point of view in the least, but then again, all you have is political rhetoric to support anything you say.

You talk about committing "terrorism" in this country by calling for a "War".. but you hardly understand what that entails. You further that stupidity by trying to justify it by calling it a "Civil War", but again, you dont understand what that even means.

Its clear, your intelligence is lacking and your history flawed but let me see if I can help you understand the difference between a "WAR" and a "Civil War"...

First, in order to have a "civil war", you have to have two sides. The country would have to be split into two parts. The original civil war was a war between two countries, the north vs the south. Each had a president, a congress and an army. The fight was for control of the nation as a whole.

YOU, dont have a President, a congress or an army. Just a bunch of rednecked ignoramuses with guns and an 8th grade education behind it threatening the sovereignty of the United States just because you dont like a decision.

Justice Scalia wrote in his majority opinion in the Heller case ( not that you would know or understand that either) that guns rights were not universal, and reasonable regulations could be imposed by the states. He also wrote that states could ban assault style weapons and ammo and furthered that GUN regulations were constitutional.

In the decision, the SCOTUS only ruled that a HANDGUN was allowed to be kept in the home and could not be banned, but there was no guarantee that a shotgun or rifle could be kept.

IN reality, maybe you should attack the supreme court of the United States for going against you?

What you are calling for, is an undeclared war between malcontents and the government of the United States of America.

To somehow believe, that policemen and the military could possibly take sides with malcontents is laughable at best, and the suggestion indicative of your lack of understanding of reality.

Maybe a remedial class in history or government 101 could assist you.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator: