Winds of Change...

Discussion in 'UPS Information Technology' started by obama, Jan 16, 2012.

1. obama

obama Member

...are blowing in Mahwah. What do you think of today's announcements, and who's next? :hangin:
  2. Al Foretta

Al Foretta New Member

Hate to see MM go, he was the best of all of them and will be missed.

Heard JK is going too. What will it take to make the real change needed in SS?

And for the new guy, good luck to him...Like the rest of the new senior outside hires the over/under is 22 months. Where is Jack W???
    Question is how long will Seattle Slew stay now that he has a new boss on the east coast?
  3. air_upser

air_upser New Member

I'm changing the name of SS to "the collective". Anyone with a different opinion than the borg queen....aka effectively dismissed. You can't take a leak in Mahwah without a 30 minute conference call and manager approval.
  4. upscorpis

upscorpis New Member

The manager formerly known as a managing director at Continental will not be returning.
  5. obama

obama Member

so let's try again with another outsider, eh? This time it's a so-called 'security expert'.

If you can make it here (UPS) you can make it anywhere.

Apparently the reverse is not true though. :groooansmileyf:
  6. outtathere

outtathere New Member

Chances are slim that anyone hired from the outside (that are worth anything) would ever last there. "Most" other companies treat their employees with respect, trust them and offer flexibility. These people are used to coming/going as they please, while getting the job done. They're adults. When treated like a child and after being spied on to see how many hours they're in the building, they're gone.
  7. obama

obama Member

on the same subject, what do you folks think of the recent OSP/CPM merger? And do you see more changes coming as a result of the merger?
  8. Dfigtree

Dfigtree New Member

<<You can't take a leak in Mahwah without a 30 minute conference call and manager approval.>> I didn't let my people take leaks at all. Period. Amen.
  9. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Talk about guaranteed overtime. :tiesmiley:
  10. obama

obama Member

I took a leak 5 times on Friday. Must be old age.
  11. obama

obama Member

so the fancy tequila got what was coming to her.
  12. outtathere

outtathere New Member

Can you elaborate a bit on who the "fancy tequila" might be. I can think of a few depending on what level of management you are referring to.
  13. obama

obama Member

sorry---if you ever had a sip of "Patron" you would know who I meant.
  14. outtathere

outtathere New Member

Got it dude.
  15. obama

obama Member

my question is, when will the bloom come off the 'rose' ?
  16. outtathere

outtathere New Member

Don't know. Been wilting for quite sometime.