Wisconsin Court Deems Right to Work Illegal

hyena

image.jpeg

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
I live in one if the 3 wealthiest counties in the entire united States. Yes, the entire country. Proudly located within a right to work state.

You :censored2:ing idiots spout all this :censored2: about rtw and Republicans being union busters and go vote for Obama and Democrats that immedialty make trade deals that do nothing but allow other countries to import their products cheap into the country. Those :censored2:ing products being imported were traditionally built by union workers. Get your :censored2:ing head out of your asses.
If you have difficulty expressing your point without spewing insults and profanity, maybe, just maybe your point is weak to begin with. Conservatism HATES organized labor. That is an indisputable fact. It is a rule. Of course there will always be exceptions to the rule but that does not change the rule. "Free" trade deals blow!!! That is also fact, one of the liberal failings in recent years but let's not forget how much conservatives LOVE these deals as well. There has been a free fall in manufacturing in the U.S. since the early 80s. For you to insinuate that this has been caused or somehow propagated solely be liberals is simply absurd! The absolute best way to squash organized labor (i.e. your livelihood) is to vote republican, vote pro-right to work. If you and your family enjoy your lifestyle that is possible through your hard work and your unions decades of hard fought work place improvements, vote liberalism and vote to abolish right to work laws. They are only in place to break organized labor, which equates to lower wages, benefits, worker safety and job protection. Simple choice.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I live in one if the 3 wealthiest counties in the entire united States. Yes, the entire country. Proudly located within a right to work state.

You :censored2:ing idiots spout all this :censored2: about rtw and Republicans being union busters and go vote for Obama and Democrats that immedialty make trade deals that do nothing but allow other countries to import their products cheap into the country. Those :censored2:ing products being imported were traditionally built by union workers. Get your :censored2:ing head out of your asses.
Which county do you live in?

Holydriver

I don't give a damn about rtw. I give a damn about dudes spewing nonsense all day long trying to fear monger. And I especially hate when the person doing the fear mongering proudly supports presidential candidates that love him to his face but sells him out behind his back. All sorts of union labor has been lost because of things like NAFTA, soon it'll bebTPP and then whatever Bernie Sanders of Clinton come up with when our mindless sheep have cast their votes that get one of those morons elected.

Star B

White Lightening
And you don't think that a Capitalist or a career politician would do the same? Please. Trump would be behind RTW in a heartbeat after the votes were in. He benefits from non-union workers because he can offer cheaper wages and insurance. Race to the bottom!

Holydriver

And you don't think that a Capitalist or a career politician would do the same? Please. Trump would be behind RTW in a heartbeat after the votes were in. He benefits from non-union workers because he can offer cheaper wages and insurance. Race to the bottom!
Perhaps you're right. But I'd rather work in a society that rewards hard work where people earn their keep. Not in a society that thrives on jealousy, demanding free things from those that have earned, and always plays the victim card. At one time a oay check and insurance was an incentive to get people to work but now the government sees the lazy folks still won't work so they demand we subsidize their lazy lives.

And dont give me that nonsense about big bad corporation keeping us all down. Look at job offerings in major metropolitan areas on indeed. Look at the wages offered for those that were willing to get the education required. Look at the benefits these companies provide. Sure, the liberal leftist turd lead belly points out that 8 of 10 of the poorest States are right to work, but he fails to point out that most are extremely rural which simply lack major employment opportunities. Check out the metro areas of those states and you'll likely see higher wages in many nin union jobs. Wages that pay very well for the low cost if living in those states.

But, I don't know, I won't research it, I'll just follow along blindly just believing that I'm a victim of the Koch brothers. The two Americans that are single handedly destroying the lives of the other 300 million of us. Yep, those two are sinking the ship that keeps 300 million others afloat...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Perhaps you're right. But I'd rather work in a society that rewards hard work where people earn their keep. Not in a society that thrives on jealousy, demanding free things from those that have earned, and always plays the victim card. At one time a oay check and insurance was an incentive to get people to work but now the government sees the lazy folks still won't work so they demand we subsidize their lazy lives.

And dont give me that nonsense about big bad corporation keeping us all down. Look at job offerings in major metropolitan areas on indeed. Look at the wages offered for those that were willing to get the education required. Look at the benefits these companies provide. Sure, the liberal leftist turd lead belly points out that 8 of 10 of the poorest States are right to work, but he fails to point out that most are extremely rural which simply lack major employment opportunities. Check out the metro areas of those states and you'll likely see higher wages in many nin union jobs. Wages that pay very well for the low cost if living in those states.

But, I don't know, I won't research it, I'll just follow along blindly just believing that I'm a victim of the Koch brothers. The two Americans that are single handedly destroying the lives of the other 300 million of us. Yep, those two are sinking the ship that keeps 300 million others afloat...
Do you pay union dues?

You know me...
I don't give a damn about rtw. I give a damn about dudes spewing nonsense all day long trying to fear monger. And I especially hate when the person doing the fear mongering proudly supports presidential candidates that love him to his face but sells him out behind his back. All sorts of union labor has been lost because of things like NAFTA, soon it'll bebTPP and then whatever Bernie Sanders of Clinton come up with when our mindless sheep have cast their votes that get one of those morons elected.
How the hell do you know who I voted for? That's a pretty ignorant assumption.

You know me...
Then I confused because isn't rtw free stuff for people.......how can you be a dues paying member a think that rtw is fair?

As I said earlier, I don't think he (and MANY others, not picking on him) understands exactly what "Right to work" actually means, and how it came to be. That's why I asked him to explain his understanding of it. There are a LOT of misconceptions floating around that people have accepted as fact, when they are absolute falsehoods.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

As I said earlier, I don't think he (and MANY others, not picking on him) understands exactly what "Right to work" actually means, and how it came to be. That's why I asked him to explain his understanding of it. There are a LOT of misconceptions floating around that people have accepted as fact, when they are absolute falsehoods.
In my personal opinion rtw is only in existence to undermine unions......anyone who is a dues paying union member should be offended by rtw because it is designed to weaken us

Holydriver

I'm going to say this, if you work in a non union job you don't live each day fearing that you will be fired. It just isn't like that. I've never had an employer instill so much fear about being fired as I have at UPS. And I'm pretty sure that's because of the union. But that's an assumption. There are tons and tons of non union jobs that offer better pay, better benefits, equal or better health care, and far safer wirk environments that actually allow work/life balance.

Holydriver

In my personal opinion rtw is only in existence to undermine unions......anyone who is a dues paying union member should be offended by rtw because it is designed to weaken us
Because I don't care how other people choose to live their lives and I don't think everyone should be forced to pay dues. Like por old seasonal helpers and what not. Even the lowly preload guy making chump change. Furthermore, I don't think unions should hate on these horrible CEOs making so much money when so many top union officials make similar pay as them. Like Hoffa, what's his compensation....500k? Way better than ours and it comes out of the pocket of dues paying members making 90k? That doesn't seem fair to me, yet they run around calling CEOs greedy....

milb

Respected Member
I'm going to say this, if you work in a non union job you don't live each day fearing that you will be fired. It just isn't like that. I've never had an employer instill so much fear about being fired as I have at UPS. And I'm pretty sure that's because of the union. But that's an assumption. There are tons and tons of non union jobs that offer better pay, better benefits, equal or better health care, and far safer wirk environments that actually allow work/life balance.
Send me that jobs list

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree that seasonal employees should not have to pay dues or initiation fees. I also agree that PTers should have a lower multiplier than FTers. However, I do not believe that an employee should be able to use union benefits without at least paying an agency fee, which is usually a bit lower than traditional dues, not do I believe that the union should post lists of those who do and don't pay dues. That is no one's business.

Browntown2014

Lol dude you live in must live in northern Virginia, which is so blue nowadays it might as well be a smurf. I too live in a top 10 wealthiest county and thanks to make my UNION job my family now makes more than the median income. Yes democrats have made some bad deals that hurt unions BUT the republicans want to kill us. Wake up.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Because I don't care how other people choose to live their lives and I don't think everyone should be forced to pay dues. Like por old seasonal helpers and what not. Even the lowly preload guy making chump change. Furthermore, I don't think unions should hate on these horrible CEOs making so much money when so many top union officials make similar pay as them. Like H, what's his compensation....500k? Way better than ours and it comes out of the pocket of dues paying members making 90k? That doesn't seem fair to me, yet they run around calling CEOs greedy....
How much does ups CEOs make? Do you have any idea? The fact that you think that employee that gets benefits of a cba without paying anything for those services shows that you don't know much about what your saying.........I suggest you use Google