Woke School District Cancels All Halloween Activities, Reason Given: "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion"???

oldngray

nowhere special
I worked with a guy in my center who was a Jehovah’s Witness, no birthdays, no Christmas, nothing. I delivered an area where he lived one Christmas, not bulb or wreath, on the house, nada.
I worked with a bunch of them. Hard workers and didn't get pushy about their beliefs at work. They were kind of odd though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s why I said I’m not sure how I feel about this. I don’t agree with a small minority winning out over a majority, but I can see both sides as I lived the other side. Birthdays and Thanksgiving were the only thing for us.
Fundamental Church? Halloween is pagan thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I worked with a bunch of them. Hard workers and didn't get pushy about their beliefs at work. They were kind of odd though.
Yeah, they never ever pushed their religion. I always felt like they looked down on anyone that wasn’t one of them. Probably just my own feeling.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah, they never ever pushed their religion. I always felt like they looked down on anyone that wasn’t one of them. Probably just my own feeling.
It’s not necessarily that they look down on people, as much as they don’t believe that non-believers will be left after Judgement Day. They believe that they’re not allowed to associate closely with non-believers, for some, that even includes their family, if non-believers.

UnionStrong

It’s not necessarily that they look down on people, as much as they don’t believe that non-believers will be left after Judgement Day. They believe that they’re not allowed to associate closely with non-believers, for some, that even includes their family, if non-believers.
Did not know that. That explains a lot of how the guy acted. He never took part in any conversations or after work hanging out at Dunkin. No reindeer games, nothing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did not know that. That explains a lot of how the guy acted. He never took part in any conversations or after work hanging out at Dunkin. No reindeer games, nothing.
I think the biggest part is they don’t want to associate too closely because they feel that outside influence might negatively rub off on them and change their views and beliefs in Jehovah.

UnionStrong

Funny thing is, they divorced, and while they believe in God, they don’t believe too much in organized religion. His parents tried multiple religions after the WWCofG, eventually settling on Judaism, I think.
He had to basically renounce Christ to become a Jew. That’s an unforgivable sin according to Jesus.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Not a chance. The vote by mail so far has Dems way outproducing the GOP. They also have one million registered voters.
Also the rebate checks just went out. Idiot voters think it's free money. Saw on FB, comment after comment, "thank you, I can now pay some bills". Maybe if your property taxes weren't so exorbitant, you could pay your bills when you need to? They take $9k and give back one and dopes think it's free...
I live in this idiot run state .The sheeples vote for these a-holes. I emailed a guy from my township who I coached girls softball with that is a state senator about their pro-lbgt+++ curriculum for 3 graders and he didn't even email me back.Not his kids. Hope his grandchildren have to go to school every day and announce their pronouns.He wears the banner of a good Irish Catholic. Hypocrite ! A hole democrats !

UnionStrong

I live in this idiot run state .The sheeples vote for these a-holes. I emailed a guy from my township who I coached girls softball with that is a state senator about their pro-lbgt+++ curriculum for 3 graders and he didn't even email me back.Not his kids. Hope his grandchildren have to go to school every day and announce their pronouns.He wears the banner of a good Irish Catholic. Hypocrite ! A hole democrats !
It’s a crying shame.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My kids wore costumes and trick or treated but I never dressed them in scary costumes.
That's what we did.
I'll say this..I don't know who invented Trick or Treat., or the history behind it. But, I thought it was one of the greatest things of all time.
Walk up to a house with a mask on and and a sack, ring the door bell, say trick or treat and they give you free candy. What a deal!