Woke School District Cancels All Halloween Activities, Reason Given: "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion"???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you agree with the school boards elected authority to make the decision, you just strong object and disagree with their decision. Correct?
Yes. It's a clown show over there. They are terrified of being called racist because a small minority thinks we should be a middle eastern enclave.

Here's the thing about this great country, you are free to bring up your family however you wish, however you must understand sometimes your beliefs may put you in a very small minority, like not partaking in Halloween fun. It's not always easy, but that's how it is. Might be tough but it's you responsibility to hold your children back from things you do not agree with.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes. It's a clown show over there. They are terrified of being called racist because a small minority thinks we should be a middle eastern enclave.

Here's the thing about this great country, you are free to bring up your family however you wish, however you must understand sometimes your beliefs may put you in a very small minority, like not partaking in Halloween fun. It's not always easy, but that's how it is. Might be tough but it's you responsibility to hold your children back from things you do not agree with.
In this situation; if someone feels really strongly about this issue then it seems there are 2 obvious options :

If the school board decision isn’t representative of the views of the community it serves, it is time for a new school board.

If the school board decision is representative of the views of the community it serves, it is time for a new community.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In this situation; if someone feels really strongly about this issue then it seems there are 2 obvious options :

If the school board decision isn’t representative of the views of the community it serves, it is time for a new school board.

If the school board decision is representative of the views of the community it serves, it is time for a new community.
Another problem is too many schools districts ,almost 700! Should be 21, one for each county. Many reason property taxes are crazy high in the state.

vantexan

So no minority viewpoints? Majority rules?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Another problem is too many schools districts ,almost 700! Should be 21, one for each county. Many reason property taxes are crazy high in the state.
You my friend have nailed it. RI is tiny, it has 39 school districts, they consolidated years ago to 36! Lol each district has a superintendent and all the other BS. It’s all about power, money and control. Did I mention it’s a Democrat majority state? What a coincidence! Teachers unions own it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would say politely and peacefully state their questions and objections followed by respectfully accepting the final decision of the board.
So you would accept boys using the girls restroom if the board approved it? Or would you resign in protest?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You my friend have nailed it. RI is tiny, it has 39 school districts, they consolidated years ago to 36! Lol each district has a superintendent and all the other BS. It’s all about power, money and control. Did I mention it’s a Democrat majority state? What a coincidence! Teachers unions own it.
Always the cynic.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So you would accept boys using the girls restroom if the board approved it? Or would you resign in protest?
Need more details if board decision in your example and what would I be resigning from posting on the BC?

I thought Halloween activities is what this thread was about.

newolddude

I have relatives that live in heavily Baptist areas and they haven’t done Halloween for years because of its Pagan/supernatural origins. Instead they hold a “fall festival”. No costumes etc.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698538903418.png