Work Comp claims.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Johney, that is exactly what he is doing. It's not a hardship for me, money wise, though it would be nice to make my full wages but I'm not going to kowtow to him. Nor am I going to let him destroy my shoulder in the process unless I have absolutely no choice. I have 15 year to go. Slippery Mutual can step up to the plate. I am far from being done.

Meno, thanks for the suggestions. Never know what will work if it thrown into the fray.
Anytime. I have been to court about 5 times, and have won every time. It doesn't deter them from trying, again. Don't let the bastards get ya!!! I know after being on and off TTD(mostly on), that I am a major thorn in their side. I enjoy every second of it. I am furious with them, as we speak. But, I will prevail. Bastards. It's not so much my personal adjuster, as it is the company and how they handle certain things. I have called Worker's Comp and gave them the what for on Friday. Gave my attorney the what for on Thursday. My doctor's nurse got it on Wednesday. Jerks. Do your job, ya lazy friend*@&s. Why do I have to call and tell you how to do it?

Have you gotten an attorney, yet? I, imagine, if he had to file for the MRI, it would be-amazingly- approved as soon as LM got the notice.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
MRI is done. Hell, the MRI hurt worse than the injection of the contrast. 20 minutes of having a sand bag on my hand forcing my palm up was miserable. I was able to get in to see my doctor yesterday (without an app't). No muscle tears but the meniscus in the A-C is damaged. He gave me a cortisone injection yesterday and 4 more weeks of PT. If that doesn't help then we'll have to see what the next step is. He didn't rule out surgery.

Johney

MRI is done. Hell, the MRI hurt worse than the injection of the contrast. 20 minutes of having a sand bag on my hand forcing my palm up was miserable. I was able to get in to see my doctor yesterday (without an app't). No muscle tears but the meniscus in the A-C is damaged. He gave me a cortisone injection yesterday and 4 more weeks of PT. If that doesn't help then we'll have to see what the next step is. He didn't rule out surgery.
Cortisone works wonders if it's done correctly. I've had some done that lasted month's and some only last a week in the same area.

menotyou

bella amicizia
They shot my shoulder up, as it was the quickest way to rule it out as the problem. :surprise: That was not fun. Oh my God!!!! Talk about 2 weeks of H.E. double hockey sticks!!!!! Holy Freaking Cramoly!!

I am glad it helps you guys.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
They shot my shoulder up, as it was the quickest way to rule it out as the problem. :surprise: That was not fun. Oh my God!!!! Talk about 2 weeks of H.E. double hockey sticks!!!!! Holy Freaking Cramoly!!

I am glad it helps you guys.
My shot really didn't hurt per se. It was more the pressure going into the top of my shoulder but the shot had lidocaine in it. A few minutes later the lidocaine started working. I did take a pain pill between having the MRI and the doctors office.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My shot really didn't hurt per se. It was more the pressure going into the top of my shoulder but the shot had lidocaine in it. A few minutes later the lidocaine started working. I did take a pain pill between having the MRI and the doctors office.
Dr. Weiss told me it would be excruciating, if it wasn't the problem. He was pretty sure it wasn't a shoulder issue, but in order to satisfy LM and my Neurosurgeon, we did it. If I hadn't, it would have added about 3 months to what has already been a horrendously long ordeal. I do not regret doing it, nor do I hold Dr. Weiss responsible for any pain I went through. I had to do it. It was my call. I am glad I did, if only for making everyone positive I don't have a shoulder issue. My symptoms show themselves in part in my shoulder, but that isn't the root cause.

He used lidocaine, but it didn't matter.

I am glad you are, at least, closer to curing your pain.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Can you imagine getting a cortisone shot and then playing a NFL game?

I can't, though I had a double whammy yesterday. I had the contrast injected into the joint and then the cortisone injected into the A-C joint.

Shoulderjoint.PNG

It's the same the same joint that CJ Spiller (BUF) sprained over the weekend.