Wow! Suddenly Even Worse Dental Covetage

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
FedEx sure does love people like you who buy the BS hook, line and sinker. You’re like the people who wouldn’t think twice and would sign off on the EACK below and say, If you didn’t have anything to hide it wouldn’t be a problem.

View attachment 435121
"If you’re applying for a job or a promotion, an employer might run a background check. Federal law and some state laws give you rights when this happens. Employers must get your written permission before running a background check from a background reporting company. You have the right to say no, but if you do, you may not get the job."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"If you’re applying for a job or a promotion, an employer might run a background check. Federal law and some state laws give you rights when this happens. Employers must get your written permission before running a background check from a background reporting company. You have the right to say no, but if you do, you may not get the job."
I don’t take issue with background check or credit checks. FedEx has always done background checks for every new hire. What I have a problem with is them requiring already hired employees to have a credit checks done.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don’t take issue with background check or credit checks. FedEx has always done background checks for every new hire. What I have a problem with is them requiring already hired employees to have a credit checks done.
If it could possibly have prevented this, I say bring on the daily background checks:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You sound confused, and being liberal is above your pay grade. The story goes that R1a was able to prove you had created an alter ego/friend. Or can't you remember that far back, "Gym"?
LOL, please refresh my memory, because I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You immediately claimed I made up the account and have, among other things, been screaming about it ever since.

But if you'd like to burn me and out me here as Thunder, the archives are searchable and I'd just loooooove to see R1a's proof.

59 Dano

Yeah, I’ve suspected as much too. The paid shill makes sense. He defends the company with the same vigor that one would defend their mother’s honor. If that’s what he does for a living, that’s fine. If he does that of his own volition, that’s just downright pathetic.
I'm glad that you two have found each other, as you have so much in common.

You two share such a near pathological hate for the company and anyone who doesn't hate it that I'm hoping that each of you can be the safe space for the other. You're both overly concerned with Thunder. Both loony left-wingers. Both former employees. Each of you willing to rush to the aid of the other. List goes on. Anyway it's good to see you here and maybe y'all could help each other out.

59 Dano

If it's not a problem on day one, why is it a problem if one is run 5 years later?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, please refresh my memory, because I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You immediately claimed I made up the account and have, among other things, been screaming about it ever since.

But if you'd like to burn me and out me here as Thunder, the archives are searchable and I'd just loooooove to see R1a's proof.
I definitely don't care enough to make an effort on your behalf. Denial 59...on the job.

DeliveryException

What is the point to check an employee's credit that already works there and has been a good employee for 5, 10 20+ years? If it's not great do you fire them? Do you give them financial advice?

I saw the response saying theft could be a concern but I don't see it as an actual concern. I mean sure it could happen but thieves are thieves they don't just pop up after many years, if they are going to steal they would have already seized the chance. Probably not play the 15 yr long game for a couple hundred dollars.

Is it just another way to get rid of topped out or nearly topped out employees before they eventually get laid off anyway?

zeev

What is the point to check an employee's credit that already works there and has been a good employee for 5, 10 20+ years? If it's not great do you fire them? Do you give them financial advice?

I saw the response saying theft could be a concern but I don't see it as an actual concern. I mean sure it could happen but thieves are thieves they don't just pop up after many years, if they are going to steal they would have already seized the chance. Probably not play the 15 yr long game for a couple hundred dollars.

Is it just another way to get rid of topped out or nearly topped out employees before they eventually get laid off anyway?
Anything introduced now is just a ploy to reduce the Express workforce,they are giving all the freight to Ground, they already told you so, no one is safe, years ago they harassed the bravest man in FedEx history out of a job, expect more sleazy, underhanded policy to continue.