Wyoming Accidents

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Did anyone else notice FedEx trucks prominently involved? In the second, fiery and deadly event, there was a FedEx truck right in the middle of it. The pictures I've seen are long range and grainy, but the prime suspect(s) would be...wait for it. Ground.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
FedEx Ground crash.jpg

fedex_rtd

I have seen more drivers fired from Express for accidents than for any other reason combined...guess they just go and drive for Ground.

Purplepackage

I have seen more drivers fired from Express for accidents than for any other reason combined...guess they just go and drive for Ground.

Guys at my station (express) seem to back into poles or walls constantly, though I can't tell you how many of those are actually reported since generally the trucks look so :censored2:ty you can't even tell

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Guys at my station (express) seem to back into poles or walls constantly, though I can't tell you how many of those are actually reported since generally the trucks look so :censored2:ty you can't even tell

We had a PM guy in my building hit the doorway driving out , pulled in another doorway, backed up and hit a pole. He parked it and punched out without saying a word to anyone. Only reason mgmt found out what happened was there was a TSA guy in the building that night who told a mgr. They checked cameras to verify, yup. LMAO!

whenIgetthere

I saw one of the truck washers destroy the rear bumper on a Sprinter a few months ago backing into a pole while yacking on his cell phone. They (the washing company) never said anything to management. I told my manager so the driver of that vehicle wouldn't get blamed for it. They went back and checked security footage, and confirmed it.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I gave the UPS training truck a good show today when I pulled along side, fully buckled and bulkhead closed. Smartly 2 car-lengths behind the one car in front of me, and let a late merger from the right slide in before the construction barrier.

Then blasted the first Helter Skelter verse from Motley Crue from my obscenely loud stereo.