¿Package truck or ditch-digger?

pugspugspugs

Im 28 recieved a great review from my super as a ride along last season got in trouble for staying a bit too long after but he was happy to hear good news.

Heard a senior talking that the future teamsters might not have the same pension, although i liked what i saw on the road and all that love in the air.

Respectfully, I freaking loved being the passenger and the guy smiling at customers back at home. I owe it to my peers at UPS :rolleyes:

I am in a bit of sticky situation and am trying to figure out a strategy and would feel comfortable just asking, do UPS drivers make a better living than construction workers (hint: electrician)? I mean, humbly you know... i have my moments too sometimes.

I don't go to school very much and i do have a certificate as an installer but no degree after highschool, but a highschool diploma, yes.

As always, thank you for your support please leave comments i really like to see where ya'll are coming from

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
do UPS drivers make a better living than construction workers (hint: electrician)

Here's the rub , electricians are always looking for the next job.
UPS supplies steady work up to 6 days a week , maybe 7 days soon , year round.

Having one or more job skills outside of UPS is handy and that extra money earned should go into your own financed pension plan. You are still young with plenty of time to begin saving . See time when saving is your best friend, you can start off small or large if you wish.
Also remember that unless you are employed by a large employer , you will have to cover your health insurance yourself and that could really damage your ability to save.