I plan on becoming a steward. Mark my words. (PT/Package Handler ATM)

W

WestCoastBrown

shove-push.gif
Whatever boomer. Have fun running this site like Facebook and driving away anyone who even remotely cares about wanting to be actual change. Love to hear about how the next contact wont “have enough voter turn out.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Whatever dude. I’ll prove you wrong by not being a pushover and actually putting through grievances unlike some pushover siding with management.
Woa there Shemp! You literally haven’t even paid you’re dues money wise or time wise and you’re gonna come on here and talk like that? I admire you’re ambition but if you can’t handle this forum you should probably look for another line of work. It takes more than a little knowledge and ambition to make a good stewie, you need a thick skin a set a balls and tact. You might have the balls but I don’t see much else.

W

WestCoastBrown

Grow up junior
That is why I am here. When I lurked before making an account, I could see the users were older. I’m supposed to be a hot head, I’m young. Yeah I’m going to make mistakes but I am eager to learn, work, and bust ass. I’m not like these pansy zoomers that cry over boxes and hot trucks.

UnionStrong

That is why I am here. When I lurked before making an account, I could see the users were older. I’m supposed to be a hot head, I’m young. Yeah I’m going to make mistakes but I am eager to learn, work, and bust ass. I’m not like these pansy zoomers that cry over boxes and hot trucks.
The best way to learn is to listen. And you can’t listen if you’re always talking.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Whatever boomer. Have fun running this site like Facebook and driving away anyone who even remotely cares about wanting to be actual change. Love to hear about how the next contact wont “have enough voter turn out.”
Not a boomer...

Not a Facebooker...

Sorry bud...

but you will never be a union steward.
Yet you cried on every page...

Lurking and reading for comprehension are two different things...

You don't have the thought process for the position you think you want.

furio-bee.gif

UnionStrong

Not a boomer...

Not a Facebooker...

Sorry bud...

but you will never be a union steward.

Yet you cried on every page...

Lurking and reading for comprehension are two different things...

You don't have the thought process for the position you think you want.

furio-bee.gif
Stupida :censored2:ina kid

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
"I'm supposed to be a hot head".....LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"I'm not like these pansy zoomers"..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You sound like a real hard :censored2:....:princess:

W

WestCoastBrown

Yeah I guess you’re all right. I’ll have to revaluate my attitude. I’m sorry for the disrespect.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This totally killed my enthusiasm. Thanks everyone for making joining the union feel so welcoming. I think i’ll just stick with bidding for driver. Sorry for wasting everyones time.
I have seen so many gung ho people like you. Eventually you will become jaded just like the rest when you find out that the Teamsters really DON'T CARE.
Bang your head against the wall for 10 hours.

That is how it is like in the real world at UPS.

good luck on whatever you decide....

W

WestCoastBrown

I have seen so many gung ho people like you. Eventually you will become jaded just like the rest when you find out that the Teamsters really DON'T CARE.
Bang your head against the wall for 10 hours.

That is how it is like in the real world at UPS.

good luck on whatever you decide....
Thank you for the legitimate reply, and everyone else for putting me in my place. I sometimes forget I am still not done learning, and often forget the hardest lessons are learned through time and listening. I still feel in my heart I want this.. but only time will tell. Until then, I will listen and learn from those around me, and on here as long as I am allowed. Thank you, again.

UnionStrong

Thank you for the legitimate reply, and everyone else for putting me in my place. I sometimes forget I am still not done learning, and often forget the hardest lessons are learned through time and listening. I still feel in my heart I want this.. but only time will tell. Until then, I will listen and learn from those around me, and on here as long as I am allowed. Thank you, again.
Free country, for now.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Honestly, humility and an even-temperament will get you further than being a hot head or gung ho.
I may be different, but a principle-centered negotiator has my respect versus some idiot acting tough in front of others.

When I was a center manager, I had real a-hole Stewards that just wanted to fight and they really ended up with nothing.
I also had a couple of guys that wanted to "work together" for the betterment of everyone (we were remotely located), and things strating clicking (at least at our local level).

I think they thought they were manipulating me, and that's OK. I just needed a certain amount of work to be done with minimal issues from the habitual crap stirrers.

Learn the Contract and don't waste countless hours talking about someone's non-issue....it will work against you.

Just my $0.02

UnionStrong

Honestly, humility and an even-temperament will get you further than being a hot head or gung ho.
I may be different, but a principle-centered negotiator has my respect versus some idiot acting tough in front of others.

When I was a center manager, I had real a-hole Stewards that just wanted to fight and they really ended up with nothing.
I also had a couple of guys that wanted to "work together" for the betterment of everyone (we were remotely located), and things strating clicking (at least at our local level).

I think they thought they were manipulating me, and that's OK. I just needed a certain amount of work to be done with minimal issues from the habitual crap stirrers.

Learn the Contract and don't waste countless hours talking about someone's non-issue....it will work against you.

Just my $0.02
There’s always a few that ruin it for the rest