“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The electoral college give North Dakota voters over 3 times more weight than California voters. 40 million people get 55 electoral college votes, while Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, and a few others each get 3 electoral college votes with less than 1 million residents. Over 40 times the population with only 18 times as many votes. And you Magats whine about losing while happily shortchanging half the country. Clowns!!!
If it'll make you feel better, you're free to move to Wyoming, North or South Dakota in order to be better represented.

dmac1

If it'll make you feel better, you're free to move to Wyoming, North or South Dakota in order to be better represented.
I've lived in MAGAt country before, and the rubes have small minds and no vision past their own tiny world. If they don't see it, or if it doesn't affect them personally, it doesn't matter.

Serf

I've lived in MAGAt country before, and the rubes have small minds and no vision past their own tiny world. If they don't see it, or if it doesn't affect them personally, it doesn't matter.
That’s exactly how I feel when I’m in every ghetto neighborhood on the east coast too. Weed, liquor, garbage, chicken bones, crime, etc. No vision or capability to improve. If it doesn’t affect them personally, it doesn’t matter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The electoral college give North Dakota voters over 3 times more weight than California voters. 40 million people get 55 electoral college votes, while Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, and a few others each get 3 electoral college votes with less than 1 million residents. Over 40 times the population with only 18 times as many votes. And you Magats whine about losing while happily shortchanging half the country. Clowns!!!
Correct. Serf disagrees, but you are simply stating fact.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Typically, MAGAts think that their opinion is a fact and if the fact doesn't match their opinion, the fact is wrong and the statement of fact is a lie.
This is pretty much what we're seeing now. Trump and Co. have no facts, just anecdotal claims with no evidence, but it's stirring up the base to have them believe the election was stolen. Let's re-check all of the states Trump won, OK? And how about those Senate races where Republicans won by narrow margins. Let's do a recount there too.

Unbelievable how stupid Trumptards are. Oh, BTW, we're on course for another 170,000 dead from Covid-19 before the end of the year. Is that important?

Serf

Correct. Serf disagrees, but you are simply stating fact.
15D44F30-81D2-499B-98C7-F6685CAC556E.jpeg