“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There sure have been, thousands.
Democrats let them go on and on for months, never condemning them once. They went so fast as to gas light the American people and pretend they weren't happening.

They came out right before the election and claimed they are against them, but the fact is they support them, because the radical left has control of the Democrat party.
Your media sources, sir?
Deep state cooked the books on Mr. T. Even after the Sup Court rules in Uncle Joe’s favor, at least I’ll be able to hear how he’s going to heal the nation, even though I’m not sure he knows what day it is. Never have I thought more about quitting Fedex, cashing 401k & getting a hot dog cart.
There is no such thing as a "Deep State". Logically, if the Deep State "let" Trump win in 2016, they must have been against Hillary and for Trump, right? Please provide some solid evidence besides conspiracy theories and flat-out lies, which are usually the same thing.

If the Deep State wanted Trump removed from office, couldn't they have done it being so all-powerful as you believe? Why did the Deep State allow impeachment knowing all but one of the GOP senators would protect him, making the whole process meaningless beyond exposing Trump as a liar (surprise!!).

Serf

Your media sources, sir?

There is no such thing as a "Deep State". Logically, if the Deep State "let" Trump win in 2016, they must have been against Hillary and for Trump, right? Please provide some solid evidence besides conspiracy theories and flat-out lies, which are usually the same thing.

If the Deep State wanted Trump removed from office, couldn't they have done it being so all-powerful as you believe? Why did the Deep State allow impeachment knowing all but one of the GOP senators would protect him, making the whole process meaningless beyond exposing Trump as a liar (surprise!!).
Vote By Mail. It’s safer. What could go wrong?

Serf

Yes the electoral college is an abomination. Nothing in the system is compromised, that’s sore loser talk.
The electoral college ensures Southern California, Chicago, and Manhattan don’t decide for the entire country. I’m not a sore loser, Trump didn’t put browning 50 cal machine guns on the border. Weak.

Serf

AA8DDFD3-C7B9-46D0-96AD-E00B3B04676E.jpeg

bacha29

This is the lie I responded to, ttku.
Who's fault is it that you were obviously emotionally unprepared for the possibility of Dear Leader actually losing the election?
Now tell me, how much money did you donate to the RNC as well as put your shoes on then go out and register some Republican voters?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who's fault is it that you were obviously emotionally unprepared for the possibility of Dear Leader actually losing the election?
You smoking crack tonight homie?
Do you ever get tired of being completely full of crap?

You were predicting Trump would win up until the day after the election lol:
You guys all laughed when I told you last week that Trump would win with 278 EC votes.
While I predicted he would lose:
I don't see President Trump winning at this point

bacha29

You smoking crack tonight homie?
Do you ever get tired of being completely full of crap?

You were predicting Trump would win up until the day after the election lol:

While I predicted he would lose:
That's my point I was more prepared for Biden to lose than you were for Trump to lose. Look it's getting late. The public library will be closing soon so you'd better give them back their computer with it's free public internet access just in case another patron would like to use it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The electoral college ensures Southern California, Chicago, and Manhattan don’t decide for the entire country. I’m not a sore loser, Trump didn’t put browning 50 cal machine guns on the border. Weak.
The Electoral College severely over-represents rural, low population states with mainly White populations.

dmac1

The electoral college give North Dakota voters over 3 times more weight than California voters. 40 million people get 55 electoral college votes, while Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, and a few others each get 3 electoral college votes with less than 1 million residents. Over 40 times the population with only 18 times as many votes. And you Magats whine about losing while happily shortchanging half the country. Clowns!!!