“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

JJinVA

Trump went real quiet on Twitter. Not a single post in 13 hours. My dude is up to something.

The integrity of our system is already wrecked. There really isn't any credibility left to lose by challenging the election in the courts. And if a war breaks out in the process, let it. Maybe that's what we all need. A little bloodshed. Better than walking away just to appease ppl who have openly declared hated for our country

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump went real quiet on Twitter. Not a single post in 13 hours. My dude is up to something.

The integrity of our system is already wrecked. There really isn't any credibility left to lose by challenging the election in the courts. And if a war breaks out in the process, let it. Maybe that's what we all need. A little bloodshed. Better than walking away just to appease ppl who have openly declared hated for our country
Wow, a very sick little boy who wants to use his guns because he's in a tantrum. The Loser has lost. Please investigate the obvious rampant "fraud" in states he won if it is so widespread.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Faiths of the Founding Fathers fell into three religious categories:

1. The smallest group, founders who had left their Judeo-Christian heritages and become advocates of the Enlightenment religion of nature and reason called "Deism". These figures included Thomas Paine and Ethan Allen.

2. The founders who remained practicing Christians. They retained a supernaturalist world view, a belief in the divinity of Jesus Christ, and an adherence to the teachings of their denomination. These founders included Patrick Henry, John Jay, and Samuel Adams. Holmes also finds that most of the wives and daughters of the founders fell into this category.

3. The largest group consisted of founders who retained Christian loyalties and practice but were influenced by Deism. They believed in little or none of the miracles and supernaturalism inherent in the Judeo-Christian tradition. Holmes finds a spectrum of such Deistic Christians among the founders, ranging from John Adams and George Washington on the conservative right to Benjamin Franklin and James Monroe on the skeptical left.
The Faiths of the Founding Fathers - Wikipedia

Our country was formed on the belief of freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. The cornerstone of their founding principles was not to eliminate religion in government, but to prohibit the establishment of a governing religion.

Enlightened Christians use the Bible as a source of wisdom to guide their lives, not to direct every decision they make.

Hopefully your enlightenment is imminent. Perhaps tolerance and temperateness would then follow.
Dear Church Lady,

Freedom of religion is freedom FROM religion. Ever hear of the separation of church and state? I know you'd love a US theocracy, but that isn't going to happen now that The Greatest Christian EVER (and his suck-up VP) are getting the boot.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Dear Church Lady,

Freedom of religion is freedom FROM religion. Ever hear of the separation of church and state? I know you'd love a US theocracy, but that isn't going to happen now that The Greatest Christian EVER (and his suck-up VP) are getting the boot.
You must really be proud of your third grade education.

dmac1

Even liberal studies showed over 500 violent riots in a matter of 3 months by these BLM losers.

Stay ignorant leftie.
"500 violent riots" is pointless to post. Is one absolutely peaceful protester getting shot with rubber bullets counted as a violent riot? Is one police officer tripping over his own feet and getting a scrape on his hand counted as a violent riot???? Without context, your posts is meaningless, and you should know that, but clearly don't. It is likely that the very definition of what is violent varies depending on how involved the right is in reporting it. A broken window with no personal injuries is likely considered as violent by the right. I saw one report that claimed 60 injured officers in one 'riot' but then saw that all of the injuries were either minor- like a small cut from picking up broken bottles, or minor bruising, or even as I stated- scrapes from tripping over their own feet. The right wants to include all the peaceful protesters as part of a 'riot' where groups or individuals are using the protest as cover.

And 2-3 building burning IS NOT a city burning. It is a BUILDING or 2 burning, not a city. You should know the difference. But because FOX and Trump tell you 'cities are burning' you just automatically repeat without thinking if it even makes sense. That says a lot about you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"500 violent riots" is pointless to post. Is one absolutely peaceful protester getting shot with rubber bullets counted as a violent riot? Is one police officer tripping over his own feet and getting a scrape on his hand counted as a violent riot???? Without context, your posts is meaningless, and you should know that, but clearly don't. It is likely that the very definition of what is violent varies depending on how involved the right is in reporting it. A broken window with no personal injuries is likely considered as violent by the right. I saw one report that claimed 60 injured officers in one 'riot' but then saw that all of the injuries were either minor- like a small cut from picking up broken bottles, or minor bruising, or even as I stated- scrapes from tripping over their own feet. The right wants to include all the peaceful protesters as part of a 'riot' where groups or individuals are using the protest as cover.

And 2-3 building burning IS NOT a city burning. It is a BUILDING or 2 burning, not a city. You should know the difference. But because FOX and Trump tell you 'cities are burning' you just automatically repeat without thinking if it even makes sense. That says a lot about you.
I get calls from friends wondering if I'm "safe' when it's 100% normal everywhere but the one or two streets where this happens. One constant I notice about Right Wingers is that they almost never check the source to see if it's valid....they just go with it if it fits the narrative. The day after the election 2 of them are showing me a "Tweet" by Biden saying he was going to take away their guns. Totally fake, but it didn't matter, and it was "validated" by a Black gun nut guy on YouTube who says he's a lawyer, which isn't even relevant.

They'll believe anything, which totally explains Trump's ability to con them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Only because it doesn't fit your liberal narrative. There have been violent riots all summer, you're either choosing to ignore them, or you're ignorant because of the media you watch.

Carry on leftie.
Have there been violent riots? Yes. One needs to ask why, at least anyone with an inquisitive mind. I'm not out there demonstrating, nor are most other liberals. I equate fringe ANTIFA members with the far Left, not mainstream Democrats. Just like the Far Right militias who want to kidnap politicians and disrupt democracy. They don't represent mainstream Republicans. I don't advocate for defunding the police, but I do support police reform. That doesn't equal burning things down or harming cops, at least not for me, or most liberals.

My "anarchist" city is just fine overall, and functioning normally. The protests, when they happen, occur in the same areas, which are easily avoided. With Trump on his way out, you'll see them greatly reduced.

Now, a QAnon, basement-dwelling, Pepe'-loving nut job in the cellar who wants a Fascist dictator probably thinks everything that disagrees with their personal twisted narrative is Commie leftist propaganda. My guess is that your media is Breitbart, InfoWars, Rush, and Hannity.

Please, enlighten us. What media outlets have created Pepe' the MAGA frog?

JJinVA

Have there been violent riots? Yes. One needs to ask why, at least anyone with an inquisitive mind. I'm not out there demonstrating, nor are most other liberals. I equate fringe ANTIFA members with the far Left, not mainstream Democrats. Just like the Far Right militias who want to kidnap politicians and disrupt democracy. They don't represent mainstream Republicans. I don't advocate for defunding the police, but I do support police reform. That doesn't equal burning things down or harming cops, at least not for me, or most liberals.

My "anarchist" city is just fine overall, and functioning normally. The protests, when they happen, occur in the same areas, which are easily avoided. With Trump on his way out, you'll see them greatly reduced.

Now, a QAnon, basement-dwelling, Pepe'-loving nut job in the cellar who wants a Fascist dictator probably thinks everything that disagrees with their personal twisted narrative is Commie leftist propaganda. My guess is that your media is Breitbart, InfoWars, Rush, and Hannity.

Please, enlighten us. What media outlets have created Pepe' the MAGA frog?
Funny. For a fascist dictator, Trump sure did a lousy job at silencing his opposition considering none of them even got arrested, let alone tortured. He should have taken some better Fascism classes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have there been violent riots? Yes.
There sure have been, thousands.
Democrats let them go on and on for months, never condemning them once. They went so far as to gas light the American people and pretend they weren't happening.

They came out right before the election and claimed they are against them, but the fact is they support them, because the radical left has control of the Democrat party.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
There are sure have, thousands.
Democrats let them go on and on for months, never condemning them once. They went so fast as to gas light the American people and pretend they weren't happening.

They came out right before the election and claimed they are against them, but the fact is they support them, because the radical left has control of the Democrat party.
Now the Dem party will eat itself when the leftists aren't far enough out for the radicals.

Serf

Deep state cooked the books on Mr. T. Even after the Sup Court rules in Uncle Joe’s favor, at least I’ll be able to hear how he’s going to heal the nation, even though I’m not sure he knows what day it is. Never have I thought more about quitting Fedex, cashing 401k & getting a hot dog cart.

MAKAVELI

Deep state cooked the books on Mr. T. Even after the Sup Court rules in Uncle Joe’s favor, at least I’ll be able to hear how he’s going to heal the nation, even though I’m not sure he knows what day it is. Never have I thought more about quitting Fedex, cashing 401k & getting a hot dog cart.
Relax bro. The sun will rise tommorow and you'll have the same amount of deliveries on Monday. We just took the trash out of the White House.🤣

Serf

Relax bro. The sun will rise tommorow and you'll have the same amount of deliveries on Monday. We just took the trash out of the White House.🤣
It doesn’t really matter. The disappointment comes when you think about compromised the system is and how that is laughable. Even our black brothers voted for Mr T in records this year when typically they stay on the Democrat Plantation.

It will be fine

It doesn’t really matter. The disappointment comes when you think about compromised the system is and how that is laughable. Even our black brothers voted for Mr T in records this year when typically they stay on the Democrat Plantation.
That’s propaganda talking. Our voting system is fine. There is no evidence of fraud. Trump lost.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It doesn’t really matter. The disappointment comes when you think about compromised the system is and how that is laughable.
These idiots are going to stick their heads back in the sand and claim there is nothing wrong with the election system.

People don't care about the truth.