“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

bacha29

What is the average age of death from the Chinese virus?
So what are you trying to say now? That a person above a certain age who dies from COVID 19 had it coming to him? That the life of an otherwise healthy for their age 85 year old contracts and dies from COVID is less valuable than a 25 year old?

What you're clearly trying to do here in a truly sick and despicable manner is to absolve DJT of his woeful failure to develop and implement a uniform national strategy to combat the virus in addition to by his own admission flat out lie to the American people regarding the lethality of the disease by contending that the deaths of the elderly from the disease are to be placed in a separate category , one that absolves Dear Leader from any accountability to the families who lost their elderly loved one.

bacha29

I asked a simple question, calm down lady.

Do you think your ridiculous crying like a baby somehow makes anything you typed true?

Of course a 90 year old life is less valuable than a child's life. Anyone who can think rationally would admit that. Get a grip.
Less valuable to you? That's obvious. But who are you to say that the individual is less valuable in the eyes of that individual's loved ones?
How many loved one's in your own family have contracted and suffered and or died from the disease?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Less valuable to you? That's obvious. But who are you to say that the individual is less valuable in the eyes of that individual's loved ones?
FFS, those appeal to emotion fallacies do not make your argument more compelling.

Valuing life might seem cold, but it is in fact a vital part of determining public policy. We could lower the speed limit nationwide to 15mph and save tens of thousands of lives. Why don't we?

Because the people who make public policy put a value on those lives and make a determination about what is best as a whole.

bacha29

FFS, those appeal to emotion fallacies do not make your argument more compelling.

Valuing life might seem cold, but it is in fact a vital part of determining public policy. We could lower the speed limit nationwide to 15mph and save tens of thousands of lives. Why don't we?

Because the people who make public policy put a value on those lives and make a determination about what is best as a whole.
Is allowing innocent lives to be needlessly lost due to nothing else but bad public policy is what is "best" in your mind's eye?
Next week we'll find out if a majority of Americans believe the same as you do.
BTW. You clearly refuse to tell me just how many of your own beloved family members have contracted the disease.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is allowing innocent lives to be needlessly lost due to nothing else but bad public policy is what is "best" in your mind's eye?

Other than the terrible Democrat policy of forcing infected old people into nursing homes together, I'm not sure what policy you're crying about right now.

Mutineer

how many of your own beloved family members have contracted the disease.
My dad tested positive. 71, a lifetime of smoking, moderate drinking, and poor eating habits. Says (while dropping a cigarette butt in an empty beer can) "it was the worst cold I ever had".
My brother in the Air Force tested positive. 45, with a much healthier lifestyle. Says "it was like a bad head cold".

This evidence is scant and anecdotal. However, there is enough to consider three possibilities:
This virus is highly overrated.
There are alot of false positives.
There is a strong genetic component to succumbing to or resisting this particular virus.
Or any combination thereof. Personally, I suspect all of the above.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How many loved one's in your own family have contracted and suffered and or died from the disease?
How much do you spend on Depends each month?

Working4the1%

Is this Germany in the 40’s ???

bacha29

Absolutely unbelievable. Those guys talk like straight up and down Nazi's, that there's a genetic superiority in play here and their genetic superiority along with an unlimited supply of Pervitin will serve as the basis for herd immunity from which they alone will benefit .And all coming from people with no formal medical training along with the belief that they will never grow old.

Well, they WILL grow old and when they do they too will be hollering their damn fool heads off demanding access to any and all medical treatments that will lessen their physical pain and suffering and extend their lives.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Absolutely unbelievable. Those guys talk like straight up and down Nazi's
Pathetic.

fc5.png

bacha29

With no credible response it's good to see that you've thrown in your cards and folded. You guys can ridicule people who trust in the medical science all you want and you can dismiss the medical science all you want but until you can by means of your own medical credentials and equally credible medical science DISPROVE what is currently known about COVID what you have to say regarding the matter doesn't mean a damn thing.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
With no credible response it's good to see that you've thrown in your cards and folded. You guys can ridicule people who trust in the medical science all you want and you can dismiss the medical science all you want but until you can by means of your own medical credentials and equally credible medical science DISPROVE what is currently known about COVID what you have to say regarding the matter doesn't mean a damn thing.
What is known about Covid is that what we know changes every week.
Hang your hat on the best guessers, I’m tired of the charade.

bacha29

What is known about Covid is that what we know changes every week.
Hang your on the best guessers, I’m tired of the charade.
Glad to see that you've finally come to recognize it's lethality, strange behavior and it's ease of transmission. Merck's announcement that it's Molnupiravir if approved can knock down the most lethal symptoms in 5 days. Let's hope it's proven safe and effective.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Glad to see that you've finally come to recognize it's lethality, strange behavior and it's ease of transmission. Merck's announcement that it's Molnupiravir if approved can knock down the most lethal symptoms in 5 days. Let's hope it's proven safe and effective.
Are you looking in the mirror conversing with yourself, as you respond to this thread?

bacha29

Buddy, I posted a meme making fun of the fact that you had to resort to the pathetic tactic of calling me a Nazi. Just scroll up and see for yourself.

Your TDS is bad fren.
Go back and look at the post .I said that you and others talk LIKE Nazi's But if the show fits wear it. You guys keep trying to use the age of a COVID victim as a means to both excuse and legitimize bad public policy grounded in an admitted to effort to minimize the lethality of the disease in an attempt to minimize it's impact on the economy.