“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

floridays

spare me.

what does your religion say about lying?
Again not a religion, the scripture says this however:
Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

rickyb

Again not a religion, the scripture says this however:
Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
good

floridays

Romans 4 7:8
7Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

floridays

alot of ppl wont admit to that.

i used to be an :censored2: and a bully the latter every year in elementary school. i stopped being an :censored2: a few years after high school and became a good citizen too.
I was that also, i'm not in elementary school currently, I graduated to a larger POS.

rickyb

I was that also, i'm not in elementary school currently, I graduated to a larger POS.
look alot of people are bullies and get bullied in school and are :censored2:s, and when they turn into adults its more of the same.

props to us for stopping whatever we were doing wrong.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
40952108_1993545424000332_3873448356483170304_o.jpg

vantexan

That’s legit one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen.

Soldiers lost their lives to protect our freedoms, one of which is the Freedom of speech.

Look it up.
Unfortunately too many see Freedom of Speech as the right to spit all over the sacrifices millions have made to give them that right. They don't care about what is held sacred by millions, they just want to jab everyone in the eye who hold such things as sacred. Gives them a thrill to run down the country every chance they get. It's pathetic, but hey, that's their right.