“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

bbsam

Staff member
Wrong. He refused to stand in protest of police brutality. A veteran suggested he kneel instead, which he did. It is not an insult to veterans. Your fake outrage is just to deflect from the issue.
It’s weird. Nobody took it as offending veterans or disrespecting the flag until Trump made the whole thing up.

newfie

41581880_2259883654070754_5825870541407387648_n.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It’s weird. Nobody took it as offending veterans or disrespecting the flag until Trump made the whole thing up.
WRONG. Come on man. You really don’t believe that. I’d like for you to sit next to a wounded warrior, watch his face as someone kneels. Made the whole thing up. Lmfao. Come on man.

bbsam

Staff member
WRONG. Come on man. You really don’t believe that. I’d like for you to sit next to a wounded warrior, watch his face as someone kneels. Made the whole thing up. Lmfao. Come on man.
I would like you to show me one complaint made because players were kneeling BEFORE TRUMP decided it was disrespectful to veterans. Good luck.

Bad Gas!

Really? I bet you can’t even find such a post on BC reflecting that.
NFL ratings were going way down before Trump got involved. They will continue. I keep up with the NFL to follow my favorite and fantasy football players. And I think these protesters mean well but I don't like it on that platform. Whatever happened to peaceful protests in the street. I agree with Dak P that it's not the time or place right before a game. Hard, stressed workings Americans want to chill wit some beers and watch some washed up 3rd string qb protesting. Take a hike!