“Ready Team”

takesteady

Reading this thread, is it any wonder that the union has issues mobilizing part timers? The open disdain y'all have for us is palpable.

Thebrownblob

Reading this thread, is it any wonder that the union has issues mobilizing part timers? The open disdain y'all have for us is palpable.
I’m not certain what you’re talking about I haven’t seen any “open distain”.
If you’re referring to @PT Car Washer, he’s a multiple decade employee taking advantage of a weak local. to exploit contract language for his own advantage. That’s Hardly distain for part time workers looking to move up.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hourlies not interested in seeing if the new contract will bring more benefits? The reason I will stick around for another year. That and it's the easiest money I have ever made in my life.
I thought all those millions you made in trades was?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Come on? We don’t even know you guys that well. Then again, hard to know folk that is out of work that much.

takesteady

I’m not certain what you’re talking about I haven’t seen any “open distain”.
If you’re referring to @PT Car Washer, he’s a multiple decade employee taking advantage of a weak local. to exploit contract language for his own advantage. Hardly distain for part time workers looking to move up.
It's 'disdain' and I'm talking about you and others blaming 'lazy millenials' for the current situation and not the weak contract and corporate greed that's been allowed to run roughshod over the union. These people are your union brothers and sisters and the way you guys talk about them is shameful.

Part time air drivers and cover drivers are not even on the daily dispatch
Air drivers are gone for almost two years now
The few cover drivers they have are used mostly during peak shuttling things to/from PVDs smh
They are trying to get ready any extra people away can because the benefits outweigh what they pay them

Thebrownblob

It's 'disdain' and I'm talking about you and others blaming 'lazy millenials' for the current situation and not the weak contract and corporate greed that's been allowed to run roughshod over the union. These people are your union brothers and sisters and the way you guys talk about them is shameful.
Well you’re not talking about me so take my name out of your mouth. The only thing shameful is that you make generalize statements. Makes you sound ignorant and I’m going to guess you mostly are. Notice there was no generalization it was aimed directly at you and only you. Not part-timers and not millennials.

We have a large group of very involved part-timers who have a bright future where I’m at. instead of complaining maybe get involved and do so yourself.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well you’re not talking about me so take my name out of your mouth. The only thing shameful is that you make generalize statements. Makes you sound ignorant and I’m going to guess you mostly are. Notice there was no generalization it was aimed directly at you and only you. Not part-timers and not millennials.

We have a large group of very involved part-timers who have a bright future where I’m at. instead of complaining maybe get involved and do so yourself.
He sounds like all he does is whine and throw rocks. Puta

Thebrownblob

He sounds like all he does is whine and throw rocks. Puta

I don’t even know who he is or what his problem is. Come at me sideways with a bunch of allegations, sounds like he’s just a troll.