“Ready Team”

2Down2Many2Go

It's 'disdain' and I'm talking about you and others blaming 'lazy millenials' for the current situation and not the weak contract and corporate greed that's been allowed to run roughshod over the union. These people are your union brothers and sisters and the way you guys talk about them is shameful.
While I don't agree 100% , I do find it funny all of the full timers blaming the last contract pass on part timers not voting . But I know plenty of full-time drivers that blindly voting yes because hey it's the same raises each month smh.

PT Car Washer

While I don't agree 100% , I do find it funny all of the full timers blaming the last contract pass on part timers not voting . But I know plenty of full-time drivers that blindly voting yes because hey it's the same raises each month smh.
In my building the reason FT voted yes on the last contract was because the latest concessions would not affect them.

Thebrownblob

In my building the reason FT voted yes on the last contract was because the latest concessions would not affect them.
Well doubtful they really believe that and if they did they really couldn’t have been more wrong. Now RPCDs are the ones being forced six days while the 22.4 only work five.

Thebrownblob

It does not make any sense
It doesn’t, and where he’s from it sounds like they only care about their selves and he is the poster child for that way of thinking. The complete opposite of union. “I’m gonna get mine I don’t care about everyone else”.

It always comes back to bite you eventually

Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest.

It doesn’t, and where he’s from it sounds like they only care about their selves and he is the poster child for that way of thinking. The complete opposite of union. “I’m gonna get mine I don’t care about everyone else”.

It always comes back to bite you eventually

Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest.
Well it's their choice to run extra work on Saturdays and screw up Mondays

I need all the full-time drivers to volunteer to work every Saturday so it's so expensive it's not worthwhile for them to advance the work

Pullman Brown

Well it's their choice to run extra work on Saturdays and screw up Mondays

I need all the full-time drivers to volunteer to work every Saturday so it's so expensive it's not worthwhile for them to advance the work

I don’t even know if double time is enough to stop force six punch. I hope they allow part-time employees to deliver weekends. They get some extra money and get valuable experience if they go full-time!

I don’t even know if double time is enough to stop force six punch. I hope they allow part-time employees to deliver weekends. They get some extra money and get valuable experience if they go full-time!
You don't want to open up that Pandora's box

You already seen what they have done to Mondays by shifting work over to Saturdays for lower paid employees

We have enough concessions with this contract we're not going to give any more

Pullman Brown

You don't want to open up that Pandora's box

You already seen what they have done to Mondays by shifting work over to Saturdays for lower paid employees

We have enough concessions with this contract we're not going to give any more

Is double time enough to hire more drivers then? That’s the million dollar question right? Your probably going to say have strong language on moving weekend volume but even if you get it, it’s going to drag out in pipeline for years before a decision is made. Right?

Is double time enough to hire more drivers then? That’s the million dollar question right? Your probably going to say have strong language on moving weekend volume but even if you get it, it’s going to drag out in pipeline for years before a decision is made. Right?
We can give up the full-time status or the 8-hour guarantee.

Before I leave this place the one last thing I want to do just make sure the future generation of upsers have a good contract just like people to walked through this door before me.