“Rookie Club”

Possibly not.
I was talking to a couple of guys in Montana (1 in Havre, the other in Glendive,) they are both on the 9/5 list and are both forced to work the driver sort. They were told by the union, that the sort time does not count towards a 9/5 planned day.

Also, if the rookie has less than 2 years, he/she cannot be on the 9/5 list yet.
That's BS. If you are getting paid you are working.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Possibly not.
I was talking to a couple of guys in Montana (1 in Havre, the other in Glendive,) they are both on the 9/5 list and are both forced to work the driver sort. They were told by the union, that the sort time does not count towards a 9/5 planned day.

Also, if the rookie has less than 2 years, he/she cannot be on the 9/5 list yet.
They need to take that to panel 9.5 hours worked is 9.5 hours worked.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
So 2 peak season ago, the center manager then, started this club called “The Rookie Club”. Anyone who has been driving for less than 2 years had to show up 10 minutes early and meet upstairs in the conference room. At the time, it was peak season and we had a bunch of new drivers, including me. So I understand why he started it. After peak season was over, I stopped going upstairs cause I thought it wasn’t really necessary. But they kept the “club” and didn’t say anything to me for not going. Fast forward to now. We have a new really :censored2:ty center manager and he sends me a message through the diad today saying that I need to start going to the rookie club in the morning from now on. It’s a free 10 min of pay everyday, but I can be very forgetful and will forget to go.

My question is, on what grounds does he have to discipline me for not showing up everyday. Again, it’s not like I don’t want to go. But I will forget. And he’s not the kind of guy to be reasonable with. It’s like talking to a wall with him. I already have a warning letter too.
According to the work site analysis, 5 year or less drivers have the most accidents in the country. The meeting before start time is their mentorship. We have no safety committee in package here so we have to cover everything. It's so annoying.
And idk what's so hard about showing up 10 mins early. It's free money.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Possibly not.

Here if you are forced your 9.5 starts whenever you start the sort

If you volunteer your 9.5 starts at your regular start time

Brownslave688

Agreed.
I had an 8 hour request in, it was granted and then got a message that I had to do the 1 hour haz mat training that day. I pointed out that I had an 8 hour request. I was shocked that I went out with a 7 hour dispatch.
Had this happen with 9.5 one time. Had me help someone and I said I’m over
9.5 then. Got a nasty message saying no way would that put me over. Said well I’m over. Sup actually came out and followed me yelling at me to hurry up and not to go over. Get back to the office he’s yelling at me to get off the clock I got 2 min left. He’s gonna fire me for an on purpose work slow down. Finally before I clocked out I said chill man I was over 9.5 an hour ago. I did hazmat this morning.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
According to the work site analysis, 5 year or less drivers have the most accidents in the country. The meeting before start time is their mentorship. We have no safety committee in package here so we have to cover everything. It's so annoying.

How come no safety committee

You bastardized it so bad everybody quit is my guess or the union disbanded it

Indecisi0n

Late night fortnite games . He needs that extra 10 minutes of sleep.

Brownslave688

How come no safety committee

You bastardized it so bad everybody quit is my guess or the union disbanded it
It’s such a joke anyway. In the middle of amazon week they had my buddy stop loading trucks on the preload because they needed safety hours.

Had him sit in the office so they could code the time as safety. Lmao