$1,000.oo Reward!

Overpaid Union Thug

Taken off the parcelworkers site

"$1000.00 Reward

There were four males outside the UPS Freight terminal on Friday (10-27) that were passing out fliers with the APWA logo. These flyers stated that we cancelled the meeting scheduled for Saturday 10-28. This was a vicious lie that we suspect was perpetrated by an organization known for these tactics. We are offering a $1,000.00 reward for the arrest of these four people. If you have any information on this crime please contact the Cincinnati Police Department or contact us by e-mail. We suspect these people were from out of town, so if something similar happens, please take pictures. Please note, we NEVER cancel any meetings. If someone tells you the meeting has been cancelled; they are lying. Take a picture!

--APWA Management"

Maybe this is just another sign that the Teamsters are getting worried? What does everyone think?

"$1000.00 Reward

There were four males outside the UPS Freight terminal on Friday (10-27) that were passing out fliers with the APWA logo. These flyers stated that we cancelled the meeting scheduled for Saturday 10-28. This was a vicious lie that we suspect was perpetrated by an organization known for these tactics. We are offering a $1,000.00 reward for the arrest of these four people. If you have any information on this crime please contact the Cincinnati Police Department or contact us by e-mail. We suspect these people were from out of town, so if something similar happens, please take pictures. Please note, we NEVER cancel any meetings. If someone tells you the meeting has been cancelled; they are lying. Take a picture!

--APWA Management"

Maybe this is just another sign that the Teamsters are getting worried? What does everyone think?
ARRESTED For what? Dirty ? Yes Felony? No Politics is always ugly!

Gman24

1980 I'm afraid you are right. I don;t think they can be arrested for that. However, they the "REAMSTERS" LOL have done this at several APWA meetings. Just another of the Teamsters dirty tactics that they are known for. If they aren;t afraid of the APWA, why would they even waste their time?????????

satellitedriver

ARRESTED For what? Dirty ? Yes Felony? No Politics is always ugly!

In law, defamation is a right of action for communicating statements that may harm an individual's reputation or character. The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of slander (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech) and libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

Your right, politics can be ugly and the "REAMSTERS" always seem to hold onto the clean end of the stick while waving the other end in your face. It shows their mentality and MO. Common law right of action means they can be arrested. They actually do more harm to themselves and their cause trying to fool people. "Duh Reamsters" want to protect you from yourself. They always protect your backside. Just don't bend over.

DorkHead

I`ve got a better idea. How about you guys post a few people at the centers the day before a meeting then you will be able to see them and confront them and maybe even arrest them and then pay yourselves the 1000.00 bucks. Geeez, give me a break......

oldpaddy

"$1000.00 Reward

--APWA Management"

Wow... Is that for real?
Does that **** really happen?

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
In law, defamation is a right of action for communicating statements that may harm an individual's reputation or character. The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of slander (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech) and libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

Wouldn't this be a civil matter under the law rather than criminal?:confused:1

satellitedriver

Wouldn't this be a civil matter under the law rather than criminal?:confused:1

You are probably correct. I am not a lawyer nor a student of law.I personally would attempt a citizen arrest and let the chips fall where they may. 4 to 1, those odds ain't so bad. Let the court decide if it was civil or criminal.

30andout

I`ve got a better idea. How about you guys post a few people at the centers the day before a meeting then you will be able to see them and confront them and maybe even arrest them and then pay yourselves the 1000.00 bucks. Geeez, give me a break......
You live up to your name rather well.:w00t: