10/28 Republican Debate

Who won the 10/28 debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sportello

Curious what don't you get about Carson?
I do not understand his appeal as a politician, let alone as POTUS. He does not have a true plan for anything. I checked his web site for his stance on issues.The five sentence explanations on issues does nothing to clarify his stance on issues. His public statements on issues do not show a deep understanding of the challenges facing America.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I do not understand his appeal as a politician, let alone as POTUS. He does not have a true plan for anything. I checked his web site for his stance on issues.The five sentence explanations on issues does nothing to clarify his stance on issues. His public statements on issues do not show a deep understanding of the challenges facing America.
Some past and the current POTUS also had no solid plans prior to their elections .
So why are you making this an issue now ?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Not one of these clowns is Presidential material. Listening to them is like listening to little kids argue over who has more sand in their sandbox. Yet another lower low point from the GOTP.Every time I flush my toilet I think of the Republican Party. Here, another contribution.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think what we are seeing is a full REPUDIATION of the republican party as a whole. When people like Trump, Carson and Fiorina can dominate the establishment republicans, its pretty clear that the GOP voters have lost their vision for their party.

You have true conservative candidates on the stage in Bush, Christie, Kasich, Huckabee, Santorum and others, and yet, none of them can gain any traction against the three buffoons who have nothing more to offer the voters but big talk and well scripted talking points.

Carson is a pure idiot. A puppet, who has been groomed for 5 years now by a giant superpac, at times he has been pulled out of the limelight because he says stupid things, then he is brought back out after some coaching ( aka sarah palin) but he will put his foot in his mouth again once he gets off track of those talking points.

Fiorina, this woman is incapable of holding the office, but for her money, its the only reason she is even still on the stage.

Trump, a mere clown with tons of money. Again, a big mouth with a lot of money and the rudeness to keep the conservatives at bay. But how hard is that? Look at this board. The only counter the GOP can come up with on this board is to attach a label on peoples avatars.

But the outcome is the same.

Trump, Carson nor Fiorina have a chance in hell to win the presidency, and I like every other democrat hopes one of these three ends up the nominee for the GOP.

The party is already over, you people just wont know it until it happens.

TOS.

tourists24

Not one of these clowns is Presidential material. Listening to them is like listening to little kids argue over who has more sand in their sandbox. Yet another lower low point from the GOTP.Every time I flush my toilet I think of the Republican Party. Here, another contribution.
Don't worry. You have Hilary to save the day

Sportello

I think what we are seeing is a full REPUDIATION of the republican party as a whole. When people like Trump, Carson and Fiorina can dominate the establishment republicans, its pretty clear that the GOP voters have lost their vision for their party.

You have true conservative candidates on the stage in Bush, Christie, Kasich, Huckabee, Santorum and others, and yet, none of them can gain any traction against the three buffoons who have nothing more to offer the voters but big talk and well scripted talking points.

Carson is a pure idiot. A puppet, who has been groomed for 5 years now by a giant superpac, at times he has been pulled out of the limelight because he says stupid things, then he is brought back out after some coaching ( aka sarah palin) but he will put his foot in his mouth again once he gets off track of those talking points.

Fiorina, this woman is incapable of holding the office, but for her money, its the only reason she is even still on the stage.

Trump, a mere clown with tons of money. Again, a big mouth with a lot of money and the rudeness to keep the conservatives at bay. But how hard is that? Look at this board. The only counter the GOP can come up with on this board is to attach a label on peoples avatars.

But the outcome is the same.

Trump, Carson nor Fiorina have a chance in hell to win the presidency, and I like every other democrat hopes one of these three ends up the nominee for the GOP.

The party is already over, you people just wont know it until it happens.

TOS.
Don't underestimate Rubio, unless his personal finances get scrutinized as closely as Hillary's emails are.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Assuming Hillary doesn't get charged with something by the FBI and actually wins the nomination Rubio is the one her campaign is likely most worried about. They are are probably praying that Carson gets the republican nomination.