10/28 Republican Debate

Who won the 10/28 debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brett636

Assuming Hillary doesn't get charged with something by the FBI and actually wins the nomination Rubio is the one her campaign is likely most worried about. They are are probably praying that Carson gets the republican nomination.
This being the best Republican presidential field in my lifetime I think she'll struggle regardless of who the nominee is.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This being the best Republican presidential field in my lifetime I think she'll struggle regardless of who the nominee is.

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

The best field, yet not one establishment Republican candidate can gain any traction.

If thats the best the GOP has to offer, Id hate to see the worse.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Rubio seems to be winning at this moment on this poll.

For all of you that have voted for Rubio, you believe in amnesty for all illegals?

And if you support forgiving their crime this time, will you support amnesty again in 20 years?

Because this seems to becoming a never ending cycle.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow! Yep, that is one heck of a field to plow under.
You DO realize that in present polls, Hillary loses in a one-on-one race to the first 4 GOP. Biden beat them in the same polls, but he's not running. I know, you'll say polls mean nothing....'cept when she's ahead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rubio seems to be winning at this moment on this poll.

For all of you that have voted for Rubio, you believe in amnesty for all illegals?

And if you support forgiving their crime this time, will you support amnesty again in 20 years?

Because this seems to becoming a never ending cycle.

This poll asked who we thought won the debate. Rubio clearly won. It did not ask who we though the nominee would be.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If I were an undocumented worker coming across the border I would simply say I was Cuban. Would then be welcomed with open arms.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Republicans can't even manage a debate. Can't withstand anything but their own pre-canned questions being asked. All their problems blamed on others.They have a serious allergy to rules.
Questions that bait people to attack each other is not a very smart move by the mods. Kind of a Michael Vick thang!!

bbsam

Staff member
I thought the fantasy football question was relevant not because it was about fantasy football but because it was about taxation. Notice how they decided not to answer?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought the fantasy football question was relevant not because it was about fantasy football but because it was about taxation. Notice how they decided not to answer?
That question would be about 1346th on important questions to ask about this nation and the trouble facing the next pres......right after what kind of tree would you be.

oldngray

nowhere special
That question would be about 1346th on important questions to ask about this nation and the trouble facing the next pres......right after what kind of tree would you be.

And just ahead of whether the Super Bowl should be a national holiday?

bbsam

Staff member
Not really. New taxes. For them or against them. Fairly central to GOP talking points.