10 days to go -- will we make it?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We got a message today stating that we HAD to deliver everything on our truck that we could and that if we didn't, we had to call our supervisor to receive permission to come back in.

This was aimed at drivers who requested an actual on a forced 6th punch.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I’m on pace to make 10K in 3 weeks. 1E21C159-A8E4-4442-9FEF-7DCFF5AD9B8C.jpeg

542thruNthru

We got a message today stating that we HAD to deliver everything on our truck that we could and that if we didn't, we had to call our supervisor to receive permission to come back in.

This was aimed at drivers who requested an actual on a forced 6th punch.

Lol like they can really make you stay out there all night. 14 hours... I'm bringing it in.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
10k for SALT, mortgage interest 16k, donations $1000. No pmi, union dues, socks, work gloves, flashlight and batteries. That's 3k in deductions I've been robbed of

Your standard deduction has increased more than that. Plus you get the added bonus of not having to falsify, er... I mean "keep track of" your itemized deductions.

Your standard deduction has increased more than that. Plus you get the added bonus of not having to falsify, er... I mean "keep track of" your itemized deductions.
Last year was the first time we received a refund instead of having to pay a hefty sum. Thanks to the trump tax change. Too bad it is also bankrupting the country.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Last year was the first time we received a refund instead of having to pay a hefty sum. Thanks to the trump tax change. Too bad it is also bankrupting the country.

The fact that we don't pay more in taxes is not the reason the country is going bankrupt. If the country is going bankrupt anyway, I'd rather keep more of my own money. Well, I'd rather keep more of my own money regardless.

PAUPSGuy

Why do you make everything in every thread about trump or America? That man takes up real estate in your head free of charge guy. You're not a patriot, you're a 'victim'. Stop regurgitating information out of your ass nonstop. I'm sorry your life sucks, nobody cares.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol like they can really make you stay out there all night. 14 hours... I'm bringing it in.

The point of the message was to make sure that those who chose to work for hours (Code 05) made an honest attempt to get rid of as many as they could before bringing it in.

Do you think anyone, including the sups, wants to be there on a Saturday (or Sunday)? They want to get home to their families just as badly as you do.