10% salary cut across the board?

ISFriendly

and don't forget how the measly mips make your monthly retirement payments go down too. Every year, your estimated monthly payments go down because of the mip effect.

aren't you a 2 unit manager ....first you need a shave and secondly....based on your looks...you must be around a long time and have acquired quite a bit of stock....what is your claim to fame...it also looks like you spend more time on here than anyone.....i don't think this is an approved ups site....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

aren't you a 2 unit manager ....first you need a shave and secondly....based on your looks...you must be around a long time and have acquired quite a bit of stock....what is your claim to fame...it also looks like you spend more time on here than anyone.....i don't think this is an approved ups site....

Hoax has only been with UPS for about a decade or so. You may remember him from his previous occupation:

images

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Did you have a point or just saying hello?
I assume the later ... Howdy neighbor.

I already laid out my claim to fame once for you (as Motownpride) in another post - Post 182 in the thread linked to below:
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/layoffs-in-i-s.81110/

And don't forget that time I saved your UPSOVERSIZEd butt by pulling that guy off of you in San Francisco (actually Burlingame). :devil3:

And what is your claim to fame, other than accessing Brown Cafe while in a UPS building - not exactly proper use of UPS assets or doing your job. :wink2:
I don't access BC from UPS ... when I am at UPS, I'm working and not mis-using UPS assets. :surprised:

Last edited:

ISFriendly

MotoPride,

In retirement I still care about what is going on because

some of the people I care for are affected.
I still have a financial stake in the company.

"I am motivated and energized to move on and gain market share and profitable volume. We need to make ourselves into assets that cannot be replaced." Go ahead. Turn yourself into an asset. If you truly believe in what you wrote here then you are part of the problem, not the solution. It is clearly aimed at people other than those who contribute to this board.

"The economy has a lot to do with the stock price being in the low $50s." Maybe. Or maybe management's decision to go public (still unexplained to my satisfaction) had something to do with the price being overpriced at $80.

"We all know where the fat was " Where? And if you did know where the fat was then why didn't you tell somebody?

"UPS is a great company." How so?

"They say it is over." Who says?[/QUOTE

HAVE YOU TURNED BACK YOUR PENSION CHECKS ? I NEVER MET YOU IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE WORKED FOR UPS. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO BITTER ?
WERE YOU WALKED OUT ? I SEE NO ONE OUT HERE SAYING THAT YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO HURT......IS THAT WHAT RETIREMENT IS ABOUT....PEOPLE IN MY BUILDING SAY YOU ARE FROM FAIRLAWN AND THAT YOU WEREN'T FRIENDLY AND JUST NOT THAT GOOD.....YOU NEED A SELF EVALUATION....MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOURSELF ON PIP...THEN THANK UPS FOR THE STOCK AND PENSION AND MEDICAL YOU ARE RECEIVING

G

gimmeabreak

don't you love it when these G&A folks come out of the woodwork with multiple IDs, but not one clue...

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
HAVE YOU TURNED BACK YOUR PENSION CHECKS ? I NEVER MET YOU IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE WORKED FOR UPS. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO BITTER ?
WERE YOU WALKED OUT ? I SEE NO ONE OUT HERE SAYING THAT YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO HURT......IS THAT WHAT RETIREMENT IS ABOUT....PEOPLE IN MY BUILDING SAY YOU ARE FROM FAIRLAWN AND THAT YOU WEREN'T FRIENDLY AND JUST NOT THAT GOOD.....YOU NEED A SELF EVALUATION....MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOURSELF ON PIP...THEN THANK UPS FOR THE STOCK AND PENSION AND MEDICAL YOU ARE RECEIVING

Let's not feed the management troll, folks. Particularly when they can't find the caps lock key so they can stop shouting.

Motownpride

don't you love it when these G&A folks come out of the woodwork with multiple IDs, but not one clue...

I just wonder why you don't update your resume and get that million dollar job that has your name on it. You apparently don't like UPS and what is going on in your building.

To say not one clue is offensive, but not surprising for a classless person who hides under several IDs.

G

gimmeabreak

I just wonder why you don't update your resume and get that million dollar job that has your name on it. You apparently don't like UPS and what is going on in your building.

To say not one clue is offensive, but not surprising for a classless person who hides under several IDs.

Dear Motownpride, ISfriendly, UPSoversize---

I have one ID and one ID only - can u please clue me in on what u mean?

and I love the company...it's the current management team I dislike.

see u at the picnic---!

Motownpride

Dear Motownpride, ISfriendly, UPSoversize---

I have one ID and one ID only - can u please clue me in on what u mean?

and I love the company...it's the current management team I dislike.

see u at the picnic---!

And there is only one Motownpride !!!! One ID for one person !!!

UPS has said that as part of the "Seperation Allowance Plan", appropriately named SAP, involuntary terminations would start in Shared Services on or about August 2009. Has this started? What if this fails? Can you say fractional MIP? Can you say No MIP?

Dfigtree

HAVE YOU TURNED BACK YOUR PENSION CHECKS ? Yes

I NEVER MET YOU IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE WORKED FOR UPS. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO BITTER ? Since you never met me, you are ill advised to judge me. Apparently, you don't know me or anything about my time at UPS.

YOU NEED A SELF EVALUATION Since you never met me, you are ill advised to judge me or to tell me what to do. You need some facts to back up your unsubstantiated opinion. http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Self-Evaluation

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOURSELF ON PIP. I always had Great Expectations for the PIP process ... One day Pip met Magwitch, an escaped convict, and brought him food and a file after the man threatened his life. This convict is later caught again and sent away. ... BTW, I never had to put anyone on PIP.

IS THAT WHAT RETIREMENT IS ABOUT Retirement is about giving back to the community by volunteering your time and resources ... and fishing.

PEOPLE IN MY BUILDING SAY YOU ARE FROM FAIRLAWN AND THAT YOU WEREN'T FRIENDLY AND JUST NOT THAT GOOD..... If as you already said, you don't know me, then you are ill advised to judge me. Is there some connection between Fairlawn and being friendly? How are you measuring "just not that good". I would say your post is "just not that good" but that doesn't make it true. Does it?

WERE YOU WALKED OUT ? Absolutely by a host of adoring fans.

I SEE NO ONE OUT HERE SAYING THAT YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO HURT Clean your glasses. I see no one out here (sic) saying that your post is anything but drivel but that doesn't make it true. Does it? Since you never met me, you are ill advised to judge me. You need some facts to back up your unsubstantiated opinion.

THEN THANK UPS FOR THE STOCK AND PENSION AND MEDICAL YOU ARE RECEIVING Would you like me to tell you what to do? Since you never met me, you are ill advised to tell me what to do.

Who put you up to this? An entire post with no facts and only a lame attempt at character assassination. Is it Seymour?