10 word game

moreluck

golden ticket member
Toast had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Kirk knocked his mother up and never acknowledged him.
"Happy Father's Day Pops", Toast snarled, as he blasted the pot bellied old captain right in his rotund middle section.

"That. really. hurt. son," Kirk said, doubling over. "Why. did. you. shoot. me.? I. am. proud. of. you. son. I.
Kirk closed his eyes for the last time and expired (thank goodness) .
The body...can't dump it. It is a parasite, thought
Toast, and besides, everyones hungry. Into the giant food processor along with some chopped onion, cumin and chile powder went Kirk. Toast had forgotten about the zero gravity situation so when the top popped off the food processor, Kirk

floated into the infinity of outer space to circulate the

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Toast had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Kirk knocked his mother up and never acknowledged him.
"Happy Father's Day Pops", Toast snarled, as he blasted the pot bellied old captain right in his rotund middle section.

"That. really. hurt. son," Kirk said, doubling over. "Why. did. you. shoot. me.? I. am. proud. of. you. son. I.
Toast, and besides, everyones hungry. Into the giant food processor along with some chopped onion, cumin and chile powder went Kirk. Toast had forgotten about the zero gravity situation so when the top popped off the food processor, Kirk floated into the infinity of outer space to circulate the

genes of humankind. Going where no man had gone before.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Toast, and besides, everyones hungry. Into the giant food processor along with some chopped onion, cumin and chile powder went Kirk. Toast had forgotten about the zero gravity situation so when the top popped off the food processor, Kirk floated into the infinity of outer space to circulate the

An Attorney walks in and introduces himself, Denny Crane.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: 10 word game

Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit , still looking to score with all skirts, male or female.

over9five

Staff member

Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit , still looking to score with all skirts, male or female.

"Who can we sue?", he asked Nurse Kendra, pinching her

moreluck

golden ticket member

Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit , still looking to score with all skirts, male or female. "Who can we sue?", he asked Nurse Kendra, pinching her

sufficient bootie and leaving a red mark to show off later.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit , still looking to score with all skirts, male or female. "Who can we sue?", he asked Nurse Kendra, pinching her sufficient bootie and leaving a red mark to show off later.

Judge Judy, not amused by Kendra's self inflicted tramp stamp

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit , still looking to score with all skirts, male or female. "Who can we sue?", he asked Nurse Kendra, pinching her sufficient bootie and leaving a red mark to show off later.

Judge Judy, not amused by Kendra's self inflicted tramp stamp or the old guy that repeats, "Denny Crane....Denny Crane".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: 10 word game

Judge Judy, not amused by Kendra's self inflicted tramp stamp or the old guy that repeats, "Denny Crane....Denny Crane".

Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place." Denny laughs, "I knocked on Oprah a few times myself."

moreluck

golden ticket member

Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place." Denny laughs, "I knocked on Oprah a few times myself."

Oprah is one knocked up Mama! Judy looked out the

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place." Denny laughs, "I knocked on Oprah a few times myself." Oprah is one knocked up Mama! Judy looked out the

portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place." Denny laughs, "I knocked on Oprah a few times myself." Oprah is one knocked up Mama! Judy looked out the

portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show.

moreluck

golden ticket member

portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show.

I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Chapter 327

"Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise __________________
I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
"Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise __________________
I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband, lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband, lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer.

His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten

moreluck

golden ticket member

portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten

his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit