10 word game

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Formerly svelte captain, now fat pig old guy in a suit , still looking to score with all skirts, male or female. "Who can we sue?", he asked Nurse Kendra, pinching her sufficient bootie and leaving a red mark to show off later.
Judge Judy, not amused by Kendra's self inflicted tramp stamp or the old guy that repeats, "Denny Crane....Denny Crane".

Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place." Denny laughs, "I knocked on Oprah a few times myself." Oprah is one knocked up Mama! Judy looked out the
portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit

the links. Golfing with a pitchfork was no easy task

over9five

Staff member
Judy declares......."I've finally knocked Oprah out of first place." Denny laughs, "I knocked on Oprah a few times myself." Oprah is one knocked up Mama! Judy looked out the
portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit the links. Golfing with a pitchfork was no easy task,

but Lucifer had had an eternity of practice. He also

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit the links. Golfing with a pitchfork was no easy task,

but Lucifer had had an eternity of practice. He also

played with crooked balls. This made walking quite difficult and

over9five

Staff member
portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit the links. Golfing with a pitchfork was no easy task, but Lucifer had had an eternity of practice. He also played with crooked balls. This made walking quite difficult and

sometimes very painful. When running, Lucifer howled like a wounded

moreluck

golden ticket member
portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit the links. Golfing with a pitchfork was no easy task, but Lucifer had had an eternity of practice. He also played with crooked balls. This made walking quite difficult and sometimes very painful. When running, Lucifer howled like a wounded

coyote as he headed toward the nearest ball washer station

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
portal of the cruise ship and sighed, " I really wish they would have picked me for the live reality show. I'm so good looking in my robes....I could do pink !! "Oh crap, she's up!!", Lucifer screamed watching the woman rise I know the woman who invented that phrase, her husband lucky bass turd, is with my dream woman moaned Lucifer. His hands trembled with fear as he struggled to fasten his golf towel to his golf bag and ready to hit the links. Golfing with a pitchfork was no easy task, but Lucifer had had an eternity of practice. He also played with crooked balls. This made walking quite difficult and sometimes very painful. When running, Lucifer howled like a wounded

coyote as he headed toward the nearest ball washer station ala Barney Frank and company - spit shine and swallow. (sorry)

moreluck

golden ticket member

coyote as he headed toward the nearest ball washer station ala Barney Frank and company - spit shine and swallow. (sorry)
The UPS package car careened down the mountain road gaining

momentum as it bashed through pine trees as thick as

over9five

Staff member
The UPS package car careened down the mountain road gaining momentum as it bashed through pine trees as thick as

Hillaries thighs. Driver Hugh Gogetem struggled for control. "&%$%# cat!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
The UPS package car careened down the mountain road gaining momentum as it bashed through pine trees as thick as

Supervisor, Git'er Done, grabbed the wheel and saved the day

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Supervisor, Git'er Done, grabbed the wheel and saved the day.

The big brown truck slid to a stop, right beside

moreluck

golden ticket member

The big brown truck slid to a stop, right beside

Pink's Hot Dog stand......time for dogs and kraut, YUm!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

The big brown truck slid to a stop, right beside Pink's Hot Dog stand......time for dogs and kraut, YUm!

Git'er Done strode boldly down the sidewalk, weiners in mind

fethrs

The big brown truck slid to a stop, right beside Pink's Hot Dog stand......time for dogs and kraut, YUm!

Git'er Done strode boldly down the sidewalk, weiners in mind, he boldy and loudly began singing the Oscar Mayer jingle

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: 10 word game

Git'er Done strode boldly down the sidewalk, weiners in mind, he boldy and loudly began singing the Oscar Mayer jingle

"oh I wish......" and all the street people joined in

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"oh I wish......" and all the street people joined in.

Hugh shook his head and thought, "My SPORH is going

moreluck

golden ticket member

"oh I wish......" and all the street people joined in.
Hugh shook his head and thought, "My SPORH is going

to hell in a hand bssket with all this wasted time:dead:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Git'er Done strode boldly down the sidewalk, weiners in mind, he boldy and loudly began singing the Oscar Mayer jingle "oh I wish......" and all the street people joined in.
Hugh shook his head and thought, "My SPORH is going to hell in a hand bssket with all this wasted time:dead:

Hugh glanced over his shoulder at the mountain of cardboard

fethrs

Git'er Done strode boldly down the sidewalk, weiners in mind, he boldy and loudly began singing the Oscar Mayer jingle "oh I wish......" and all the street people joined in.
Hugh shook his head and thought, "My SPORH is going to hell in a hand bssket with all this wasted time:dead:

Hugh glanced over his shoulder at the mountain of cardboard and decided it was time to take some serious action

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Hugh glanced over his shoulder at the mountain of cardboard and decided it was time to take some serious action.

He pulled in to his favorite pizza parlor and ordered