100k Club

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You made over $800 on grievances alone?
On one check, yes. We had guys hauling in 3k for 9.5 violations. This is a pittance compared to what the company gets away with when others fail to hold the company accountable for contract violations.

Stand up or be walked on.

And for the record I've been here over 15 years and have received 1 warning letter in my time here.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
On one check, yes. We had guys hauling in 3k for 9.5 violations. This a pittance compared to what the company gets away with when others fail to hold the company accountable for contract violations.

Stand up or be walked on.

And for the record I've been here over 15 years and have received 1 warning letter in my time here.
I envy you. Once I can qualify for the 9.5 I am getting on it because in our center hardly anyone goes out with less than a 10 hour day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I envy you. Once I can qualify for the 9.5 I am getting on it because in our center hardly anyone goes out with less than a 10 hour day.
Our center has over a 75% participation rate on the 9.5 list. Last figures I heard for the year in 9.5 and 8 hour violations alone, for 2016, were over 200k in the building (two centers in the building).

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I can honestly say that's a club I have no desire to ever be in. Once I'm full time I'll be joining the 9.5 club as soon as humanly possible. Hell, I'd be making a run for the 8.0 club if there was such a thing.