100k Club

FilingBluesFL

My route is a 7am start with 4 massive dump stops out of a Cattle Car. Then super heavy business deliveries out of a 1200 a few resis then 55 to 65 Pickups.

Minus the start at 7am and Cattle Car thing, sounds like one of the routes out in one of the business parks here. Roughly 100ish stops, but over 300 pieces delivered, and over 400 picked up.

It's a back breaker for sure, but can be done by 7pm with a 9am start.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I deliver close to 500pcs a day out of the 1200. Pickup 1500 to 3500pcs. Most of it is envelopes and varies greatly depending on how busy 5 of the pickups are....on a day when I pick up 3350pcs, 3000 might be envelopes or small boxes oike 4x4x4 or 6x6x6.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We used to have a bulk pickup that shipped out hundreds and hundreds of envelopes. We used a different code (9901?) which significantly lowered the time allowance for the stop.

Do you use a different code when you pick up all of those envelopes?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
We used to have a bulk pickup that shipped out hundreds and hundreds of envelopes. We used a different code (9901?) which significantly lowered the time allowance for the stop.

Do you use a different code when you pick up all of those envelopes?
No because I do not care about numbers that management makes up.

All I care about is making lots of money, and providing superior one to one customer service.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
guess he is not getting the small piece allowance put on his T/C.....but after that many pieces it doesn't really matter.