Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
10983.png

10983 Yes votes in the Central and Western, Crazy.

Any chance Denis accidentally put the West votes in the Central, when he crunched the numbers?:-)

trickpony1

Where did the votes that were sent in get counted...and by whom?

What are the chances the vote counters accidentally miscounted?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I just did some quick math..Louisville 89 has over 7500 eligible voters with their supplement they just turned in 2340 which equals 5,160 members of their union failed to cast a ballot. The "Central" came in with a 46.4 % and was voted down, it would of took only 1,800 more voters to get to that 50 % threshold. If only half of those members who didn't would of had the enough sense to turn in their ballots this "Central" would not be forced down our throats. Thanks again..What happen to you guys down there that changed you from the last contract?

I have yet to see the break down on local by local votes, I might be mistaken with these supplement percentages, maybe you did vote the Master and Central down by big numbers, but that supplemental vote looks bad.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
You do realize, this information is from TDU ?

Not the IBT.

The IBT always puts out a comprehensive breakdown.... by Local.

Just wait, it will be coming.

Yeah I know, but since the link came from you I found it trustworthy.

How many voted in the central last time? 6000ish?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Still don’t get it. 7900 on the southern region voted no on master and 7700 voted yes on supplement. I’m curious if I read the same supplement as they did

DELACROIX

Still no break down on the local to local votes yet with the Package Division vote, Freight's is on sites. What is the hold up? o_O

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All the problems with local 89 last contract and a whopping 32% bothered to vote this time around.
Last time they voted no like 90% and it got rammed down their throats anyway. Why would they bother voting this time?

You'll see the exact same thing happen with the next contract. Voter turnout will be way down.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

All the problems with local 89 last contract and a whopping 32% bothered to vote this time around.

I still can not figure that one out either? In the last 2013 "89" supplement a total of 3,961 voted with this one 2,340..Again what happen in those 5 years to cause such apathy in "89"? If they would of voted like they did in 2013 it would of got the "Central" over that 50 % loophole.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I still can not figure that one out either? In the last 2013 "89" supplement a total of 3,961 voted with this one 2,340..Again what happen in those 5 years to cause such apathy in "89"? If they would of voted like they did in 2013 it would of got the "Central" over that 50 % loophole.
central was not over 50% in 2013. But they renegotiated.

Sometimes I think the IBT had no idea they could use this loophole in this way until someone on here suggested it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
central was not over 50% in 2013. But they renegotiated.

Sometimes I think the IBT had no idea they could use this loophole in this way until someone on here suggested it.
The language for supplements isn't near as vague as it is for the master. I doubt they'll get away with forcing them using article 12.