12week FMLA exhaust

Quick question guys,
Im a driver on short term disability. I’ve exhausted my 12week FMLA. I had complete job protection within the 12 weeks FMLA. Now I’m on UPS short term disability.
Can I lose job/Position now that I’m on companies short term disability & nolonger have FMLA job protection? I have a return to work date from doctor for 8-31-20

Thanks in advance

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Airs on time!!!
7F1E1A41-D6D1-4904-B0C5-3EFACEE5704E.jpeg

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Quick question guys,
Im a driver on short term disability. I’ve exhausted my 12week FMLA. I had complete job protection within the 12 weeks FMLA. Now I’m on UPS short term disability.
Can I lose job/Position now that I’m on companies short term disability & nolonger have FMLA job protection? I have a return to work date from doctor for 8-31-20

Thanks in advance
8-29-20 go back to doctor

tenor.gif

ManInBrown

Can someone explain this to me. I noticed years ago when I was on disability I was coded FLMA even though I was on paid approved short term disability thru Aetna. Why wasn’t I coded disability? And what does the OP mean he got shifted to UPS disability? After the 12 weeks of FLMA get exhausted you get moved to UPS disability?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Can someone explain this to me. I noticed years ago when I was on disability I was coded FLMA even though I was on paid approved short term disability thru Aetna. Why wasn’t I coded disability? And what does the OP mean he got shifted to UPS disability? After the 12 weeks of FLMA get exhausted you get moved to UPS disability?

LawfulWideeyedCob-size_restricted.gif

Good question. Same with me. I have no idea