FMLA EXHAUSTED/ Job position loss

Quick question guys,
Im a driver on short term disability. I’ve exhausted my 12week FMLA. I had complete job protection within the 12 weeks FMLA. Now I’m on UPS short term disability.
Can I lose job/Position now that I’m on companies short term disability & nolonger have FMLA job protection? I have a return to work date from doctor for 8-31-20

Thanks in advance

Quick question guys,
Im a driver on short term disability. I’ve exhausted my 12week FMLA. I had complete job protection within the 12 weeks FMLA. Now I’m on UPS short term disability.
Can I lose job/Position now that I’m on companies short term disability & nolonger have FMLA job protection? I have a return to work date from doctor for 8-31-20

Thanks in advance
Get your ass back to work son

Quick question guys,

Thanks in advance

How many times and in how many forums are you going to start this thread????

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Apologies.. just registered today. Thought if I post on multiple threads i would get atleast one response
Try HR and your Union Local first
This is really not the place you should be going to for that
No offence to the members of Brown Cafe, but most are on here to vent ,BS, or talk a little smack
Now Stop milking the system , and Get your ass back to work you pusillanimous, we need you to do 200 stops

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Quick question guys,

Thanks in advance
On STD the attending physician will tell them when you're coming back and no. They won't "fire" you until after five years. STD goes to LTD in 6 months. There's a five year limit unless you're pregnant for more than that.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You rite. Thanks brother
Did you have to file a form initially through the Hartford Co with your disability claim? The Hartford Co will send you the FMLA 12 week notification when it's expended but you were on disability all along (if you filed for it) and it doesn't stop your approved leave of absence because the federally protected 12 weeks of FMLA is done. More communication with your boss is better than less and do it via email if possible. Do not trust hearsay and don't presume anything. Every local rider, supplement, etc may have different rights so find out what your rights and responsibilities are Monday..

Did you have to file a form initially through the Hartford Co with your disability claim? The Hartford Co will send you the FMLA 12 week notification when it's expended but you were on disability all along (if you filed for it) and it doesn't stop your approved leave of absence because the federally protected 12 weeks of FMLA is done. More communication with your boss is better than less and do it via email if possible. Do not trust hearsay and don't presume anything. Every local rider, supplement, etc may have different rights so find out what your rights and responsibilities are Monday..
Thanks for the info. And yes, I did fill out a form initially. Spoke with my BA & “he said” I’m good as far as job protection/position.A month before my accident I filed for harrasssment, had 7 observations within 2 months. 3 ride a longs etc.. So me & boss not really on good terms. But I guess I’ll have to reach out to him via email like you said ( paper trail/proof) on Monday. Really need to get my hands on our current contract. But again. Thanks for your time & advice

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Thanks for the info. And yes, I did fill out a form initially. Spoke with my BA & “he said” I’m good as far as job protection/position.A month before my accident I filed for harrasssment, had 7 observations within 2 months. 3 ride a longs etc.. So me & boss not really on good terms. But I guess I’ll have to reach out to him via email like you said ( paper trail/proof) on Monday. Really need to get my hands on our current contract. But again. Thanks for your time & advice
Here, they send out a "72 hr letter" giving you that amount of time to get in contact with management about your status. Call in as well. It takes our 3 day no call no show off the books for them to use against them. Your area may be different. Email the company they have in place to monitor your leave often. If you talk to them write down the whole name of who you talked with and the time (screenshot your phone log for easier recall and info compilation). Document, document, document. Get used to it. Don't take anything for granted.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Your BA will get you a contract book that you should've had a long time ago. The ride alongs need to stop. Call your ba and have him follow you on a ride along all day with his phone on video and makes sure the supe knows he's there. The childishness of management's antics gets really old..

Your BA will get you a contract book that you should've had a long time ago. The ride alongs need to stop. Call your ba and have him follow you on a ride along all day with his phone on video and makes sure the supe knows he's there. The childishness of management's antics gets really old..
Can’t wait until Monday. Had no idea I could have BA follow/record etc... Can’t say Thank you enough. Stressful situation. Balancing Home/Work issues. Management childishness/antics do take its toll

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Can’t wait until Monday. Had no idea I could have BA follow/record etc... Can’t say Thank you enough. Stressful situation. Balancing Home/Work issues. Management childishness/antics do take its toll
Hang in there. Do the methods. Work like a supervisor is on car every day. Stay calm and be at peace. They can't take anything away from you if you don't give it up. Ignore their attitude unless it causes you to be too stressed to drive. It's a job....not a battle field.

UPSER1987

So do employees that milk the system. Every center has at least one of you guys that find a reason to never be at work.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So do employees that milk the system. Every center has at least one of you guys that find a reason to never be at work.
That's better than coming to work and doing little to nothing like the tie guys we all know. They don't "milk the system" they flat out steal time in their air-conditioned offices garnering MIP. Four conference calls daily proves their bleak existence is important..