175k a year

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
In 5 years, $49 per times 40 is $1960. Times 52 is $101,920. That’s without overtime. One hour of OT per day, which is not outlandish, equals $19,110. We get over $16 an hour in our pension here, that’s $33,280. Teamcare is $500 per punch per week is $26,000.

101,920+19,110+33,280+26,000=$180,310.
Great some bozo from the news gonna see this and say 180k now

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
@UnionStrong you see this??? I don't want to hear any more :censored2: about my maple syrup.
It's gay
dd5998u-954af008-51a5-4bf6-b3bd-2ef1b15a3858.png

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Same place everyone else’s is….. the Interwebs.
So my mother in law called my wife today to chat and this was brought up… I don’t know where she heard this from because she has no computer and is still rocking a flip phone…if she heard this then pretty much everyone in the country has…well played carol, well played indeed.

Thebrownblob

So my mother in law called my wife today to chat and this was brought up… I don’t know where she heard this from because she has no computer and is still rocking a flip phone…if she heard this then pretty much everyone in the country has…well played carol, well played indeed.
She’s probably wondering why you keep giving her those cheap candles for Christmas gifts when you make 170k

Pullman Brown

What’s the angle, in case there is a no vote for the national. Otherwise, how does that benefit her? She is probably gone by next contract.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
She’s probably wondering why you keep giving her those cheap candles for Christmas gifts when you make 170k
I was in the car with Mrs cold when she called and my wife was trying to explain to her that was not everyone and included benefits, healthcare blah, blah, but my MIL wasn’t having any of that…she was convinced by someone that was my yearly paycheck…

Thebrownblob

I was in the car with Mrs cold when she called and my wife was trying to explain to her that was not everyone and included benefits, healthcare blah, blah, but my MIL wasn’t having any of that…she was convinced by someone that was my yearly paycheck…
You’re gonna have level up on her Christmas gift bro

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Tell her to stop ordering stuff from QVC. She’s killing me!
Dude…she was on a gold jewelry kick for awhile and think she spend 4-5k on cheap gold necklaces and bracelets from qvc…tried to give them as gifts to my wife and she said hell no I’m not wearing that crap from my mother. QVC played her like a fiddle…sucker