175k a year

MattM

What is the percentage of full time drivers hired since 2020…?
I’d love to hear our overall work force breakdown

My building has no one ft (air gateway) except for one boss guy (non union obviously), with everyone else PT. Pre load PT workforce compared to actual FT drivers has to skew heavily to the lower paid guys. Maybe 15% or our work force is likely top rate across the board including gateway hubs.

Sixth Punch Sense

I had heard that drivers with 5 years or less seniority at the company was around 40% of the total driving jobs…maybe others have heard the same thing?
That's the covid effect. I'd say 25% of our drivers are in progression, around 50% of them are in the final year. Haven't hired a new driver since last summer. Have at least 2 retirements in the fall. They are not planning on replacing them. Have extras everyday

Wonder what the numbers where like precovid

Driver7906

It’s possible Carol Tomè put that info out there to make the workers look bad if we were to vote this contract down (which really would be foolish of us).

Screenshot_20230814-145212-771.png

Hot Carl

I've got a non-industrial business-heavy route. I deal primarily with women, and some of them are 🔥🔥🔥. Been asked about this number already. I'm just gonna let it ride.