175k a year

Pullman Brown

Dude…she was on a gold jewelry kick for awhile and think she spend 4-5k on cheap gold necklaces and bracelets from qvc…tried to give them as gifts to my wife and she said hell no I’m not wearing that crap from my mother. QVC played her like a fiddle…sucker

Christmas in July is the worse.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
ABC and Fortune are reporting that we will be making 175k a year in benefits and wages upon ratification of this contract! Where are they coming up with this BS?
About 3 weeks ago I noticed ups updated their home page on upsers claimed that drivers make 150k and feeders 170k. Im going to take a stab in the dark here and say this was the extent of their so called journalism.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I guess that's my point. Carol puts that out there, so every Joe seeing a UPS truck grows bitter, yet half those guys are making 60k a year with OT
I had heard that drivers with 5 years or less seniority at the company was around 40% of the total driving jobs…maybe others have heard the same thing?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I guess that's my point. Carol puts that out there, so every Joe seeing a UPS truck grows bitter, yet half those guys are making 60k a year with OT
Get Joe out on that truck and he probably wouldn’t last 2 days….I would think that would be the same for the majority of American Joes out there running their mouths about all of this.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We're at 29 and 14. Insane.
Of those 14, a good majority are or are going to be very good drivers. Our on road let's me talk contract issues, we talk about the 340 methods, package selection, customer service. :censored2: the company would frown upon but is important to the badge UPS. They are responsive for the most part.

Of those 14, a good majority are or are going to be very good drivers. Our on road let's me talk contract issues, we talk about the 340 methods, package selection, customer service. :censored2: the company would frown upon but is important to the badge UPS. They are responsive for the most part.
Most of ours are good, there are like five that are just absolute bafoons though, and I hate them with all of me. Can't tell them anything, they know more than everyone. I'll say, I've only been a driver for seven years, but I'm 46 and have a lot of life and work experience that helped me take to this job pretty easily.