175k a year

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s one thing to have a bunch of volume to pick and choose from, it’s something else to have no volume to try to get. You have to ultimately grow and I feel like the rock has been rung out of every last drop….there’s no more to give. Efficiently can only go so far..you need packages.

BobJ

It’s one thing to have a bunch of volume to pick and choose from, it’s something else to have no volume to try to get. You have to ultimately grow and I feel like the rock has been rung out of every last drop….there’s no more to give. Efficiently can only go so far..you need packages.
The answer to all of this is Robots.

ManInBrown

This whole 170k thing is just bizarre. They (the company) have just made a little monster that now won’t stop…my wife’s medical coworkers who make excellent money are now committing on my pay…
They did it deliberately. Laying the groundwork for the 2028 contract negotiations. They want the public support just in case things go sideways again. People aren’t going to forget about the $170k and there is no chance we get the support we got this time with the $170k floating around as public knowledge.

And it’s laughable to boot, it’s such a small percentage of drivers. Highest seniority feeders, and sleepers. That’s it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They did it deliberately. Laying the groundwork for the 2028 contract negotiations. They want the public support just in case things go sideways again. People aren’t going to forget about the $170k and there is no chance we get the support we got this time with the $170k floating around as public knowledge.

And it’s laughable to boot, it’s such a small percentage of drivers. Highest seniority feeders, and sleepers. That’s it.
You will never be able to convince the public that all drivers don’t make 170k a year.

govols019

You smell that?

The public has the attention span of a gnat.

When's the last time you heard about East Palestine?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The public has the attention span of a gnat.

When's the last time you heard about East Palestine?

…or what is really happening in Ukraine…

We occasionally watch Euro News in order to keep up…

The headlines will be dominated by the latest Trump indictments and the Biden family pay for plays.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
“working class” conservatives after reading these articles
IMG_0305.jpeg