175k a year

govols019

You smell that?
20230815_134914.jpg

ManInBrown

Some will. A very small percentage. No package car drivers. Highest seniority feeder drivers who sign up to work a 6th day every week, and here all the early morning starters for the most part max out every day. Sleepers also. For them to just throw that number out there like all will make that is laughable.

They are setting the groundwork for the next contract to get the public support. I’ve been saying this for years, at some point UPS is going to put their foot down one year and not give any raise. Not saying they should. Just saying what I think will happen. I have three more contracts and if things go like they’ve been going I find it hard to believe I will retire making $65+ an hour.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Some will. A very small percentage. No package car drivers. Highest seniority feeder drivers who sign up to work a 6th day every week, and here all the early morning starters for the most part max out every day. Sleepers also. For them to just throw that number out there like all will make that is laughable.

They are setting the groundwork for the next contract to get the public support. I’ve been saying this for years, at some point UPS is going to put their foot down one year and not give any raise. Not saying they should. Just saying what I think will happen. I have three more contracts and if things go like they’ve been going I find it hard to believe I will retire making $65+ an hour.
You're right, $75…

ManInBrown

Correction. I have two more contracts after this one so give or take a buck or two $60 an hour.

Last edited:

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Depends on the money printer BRRRRRRRRRRing some more

This whole 170k thing is just bizarre. They (the company) have just made a little monster that now won’t stop…my wife’s medical coworkers who make excellent money are now committing on my pay…
My wife (hospital administrator) is trying to get better raises for her nursing staff, she said she's showing her CEO the article that shows what UPSers make now to see if it helps. Lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They see me rolling in my brown package car’

They Hatin’
Think that throwing this 170k thing out there for the masses, along with the company dragging these negotiations out till the last couple days will hurt us in the long term…and I’m not exactly sure if ups really thought this one out very well.