1800 we are 18 commercial

I wanted to ask the guys a question. Remember back In the 90s those late night 1800 we are 18 commercials? In particular the one were the girls were in the bath robe, and the two girls on the bed (i think) and than at the end of the commercial, you had that one girl with the pink shorts saying "let 18 be your lucky number" in that little kitty 14yr old voice. I was on youtube trying to find that video and cant find it for sh%&. Does anybody know where i can see a video of that old commercial?

I wanted to ask the guys a question. Remember back In the 90s those late night 1800 we are 18 commercials? In particular the one were the girls were in the bath robe, and the two girls on the bed (i think) and than at the end of the commercial, you had that one girl with the pink shorts saying "let 18 be your lucky number" in that little kitty 14yr old voice. I was on youtube trying to find that video and cant find it for sh%&. Does anybody know where i can see a video of that old commercial?
Dude you're a weirdo. Say your prayers and ask for forgiveness. If someone like you came around my daughter --------------. You do the math