19 years. Can I receive any pension?

reddog68

I worked 19 years. 2 as part time. Left in year 2000 because of an injury. Can I get anything out of the pension? I don't need any smart mouth messages. Please. If so how much can I receive

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Didn't you qualify for a disability pension in 2000 when you left because of injury?

What pension plan are you in?

What the hell difference does that make? He does not have the years of service or age to be eligible for any portion of his pension and will have to wait until he turns 65 to start collecting.
Well...Mr. I think I know everything. He may be able to collect it at a reduced amount. Every supplement has different things in it. He way have worked another Teamster job. I don't know.. Just trying to get some more facts. If that is OK with you?

Thanks for playing. Try again.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What the hell difference does that make? He does not have the years of service or age to be eligible for any portion of his pension and will have to wait until he turns 65 to start collecting.
Dave, Dave, Dave.

Different Pension plans have different rules.

My Western Conference Pension Plan does not have the same rules as your pension plan.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432775200.754194.jpg