2015 Formula 1

UPS4Life

Would you want to spend the day with Bernie? Unless his daughters are tagging along for the day of course. With that being said I think Bernie spent a little money that day.

UPS4Life

Max Versteppen, don't worry I didn't see that one happening either. Maybe it's red bulls nice way to say hey wake up your on your last leg.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Anybody catch Will Buxton trying to question Jackie Stewart about Max Verstappen at the week's Spanish GP? Priceless.o_O

Last edited:

UPS4Life

I was surprised Hamilton decided to say it was his fault but yes I agree rosberg should have left his TEAMMATE a lane and not completely close the door. Anyone else shut the door but your teammate ya gotta give some space. And here I thought Ferrari would have a 1 2. Still both on podium and for once this year I believe they both finished.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
You're not supposed to slam the door in your teammate's face or on his foot. Hamilton had a really good drive on Rosberg approaching that turn. I usually root for Rosberg, but that was definitely not cool.

UPS4Life

How about redbull completely dropping the ball and taking away Ricciardo's lead. Hell of a transition for Hamilton from wet to dry tires.

Indy 500 wow cool to see Rossi get the win.