2015 Formula 1

MAKAVELI

24th out of 52 but only 40 run every race so now she's 24th out of 40 which is sub .500 in the best equipment money can buy. Had she been a male she would have been gone a long time ago.
Had she been a male you wouldn't be talking about her. I don't see you whining about the 28 drivers below her. She's also had to deal with a lot of bs from the backwards good ol boys just to get in the sport.

UPS4Life

How about that car destroying curbing at the old A-1 ring?
Did you watch anything other than practice!?!?!?(joking) I would have thought after a boring 70 laps other than Vettel losing a tire and Pirelli immediately tweeting it was caused by debris, but cmon the finish!?!?!? I don't care what rosberg says about his brakes he drove dirty. I would like to see rosberg at Ferrari but he can't beat Lewis and that was just wrong. If every driver had equal cars the top 3 drivers who I think can physically and mentally drive a race car would be Hamilton Vettel and Alonso.

UPS4Life

Had she been a male you wouldn't be talking about her. I don't see you whining about the 28 drivers below her. She's also had to deal with a lot of bs from the backwards good ol boys just to get in the sport.
Cole Whitt under funded, Clint bowyer underfunded team, All of Roush Fenway isn't doing "great", Aj Almindinger is doing good with what he has but the fact is Danica is in a championship material car and team and hasn't done squat since she's come to NASCAR. Ryan Newman won more than her and he didn't even last......

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Did you watch anything other than practice!?!?!?(joking) I would have thought after a boring 70 laps other than Vettel losing a tire and Pirelli immediately tweeting it was caused by debris, but cmon the finish!?!?!? I don't care what rosberg says about his brakes he drove dirty. I would like to see rosberg at Ferrari but he can't beat Lewis and that was just wrong. If every driver had equal cars the top 3 drivers who I think can physically and mentally drive a race car would be Hamilton Vettel and Alonso.
Actually I've only gotten through qualifying. Love the RedBull lederhosen suits.:biggrin:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Cole Whitt under funded, Clint bowyer underfunded team, All of Roush Fenway isn't doing "great", Aj Almindinger is doing good with what he has but the fact is Danica is in a championship material car and team and hasn't done squat since she's come to NASCAR. Ryan Newman won more than her and he didn't even last......
No top 5's even.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Still not quite grasping Alonso's reasoning on leaving Ferrari. Especially considering what he already did throwing MacLaren under the bus earlier.

UPS4Life

Still not quite grasping Alonso's reasoning on leaving Ferrari. Especially considering what he already did throwing MacLaren under the bus earlier.
My only explanation is he didn't have much of a choice in that matter. Was that the same year Hamilton left Mcclaren for Mercedes? You figure Lewis looked like an idiot leaving a championship caliber team for what at the time Mercedes didn't have a whole lot of fight going on. All just speculation but had Alonso's deal worked out and the team done something he would have looked like a hero.

UPS4Life

Have you seen the temporary dirt track the Indy motor speedway built for Tony Stewart recently? He jumped back in a car and turned some laps finally.

UPS4Life

Just read that Sebastian got a 2 pt penalty for running Massa wide but Rosberg didn't get one last week? Did you watch the race? Wonder what Rosberg will see for a penalty.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Just read that Sebastian got a 2 pt penalty for running Massa wide but Rosberg didn't get one last week? Did you watch the race? Wonder what Rosberg will see for a penalty.
I guess that wasn't important since Rosberg lost 3 positions and Hamilton won anyway with that stunt.