2018 Election Results - a Blue Wave or a Blue Ripple???

vantexan

Oh, look at that, another delusional baby boomer who refuses to take responsibility.

You are the problem with this country. It's always someone else's fault, even when your party has both houses and the presidency. You're a clown.
You want to put everything on the Republicans when it was a bipartisan issue. Are you uninformed or just ignorant? You have this idea that everyone in a given party is in lockstep on every issue. Look at what the Democrats are doing right now. Serious divisions in their party. The one thing that politicians value above all else is keeping their job. They have to answer to their voters at home. Such was the case with the budget. A sizeable coalition of Republicans refused to go along with the President and Party leaders on their spending plans. In order to get the spending they wanted on defense they had to strike a deal with Democrats and keep Obama era spending in place. Thus the budget was a bipartisan effort with Republicans and Democrats voting for, and against it. Instead of your knee-jerk attacks because you think you know everything, you should keep up with what's going on and the compromises that happen in the real world.

vantexan

The tax cuts do not pay for themselves. It's just math. I'm not sure if you are lying on purpose or just ignorant.
Again, ignorance. Ask John friend. Kennedy, who pointed out if you cut taxes you spur greater economic activity, which results in greater revenue for the government. Cutting taxes opens wallets, creates jobs, ultimately increases the amount of taxes collected. Maybe someday you'll realize the reason the Democrats don't want to cut taxes is it means less people dependent on them to provide in exchange for votes.

Sportello

Banned
When has trickle down worked in the past?

Worked for me!
Slackers never get ahead.

This is something I find interesting.

Someone who was born to a blind couple in SW GA, parents red dirt poor, barely able to support themselves, let alone a family.

Through no help from the government, and through the benevolence of rich men and big businesses, the lad was able to pull himself up, and learn to prosper in a hostile environment through hard work and a good eye, something his parents didn’t have.

Downright Dicksonian, and then some.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Someone who was born to a blind couple in SW GA, parents red dirt poor, barely able to support themselves, let alone a family.

Through no help from the government, and through the benevolence of rich men and big businesses, the lad was able to pull himself up, and learn to prosper in a hostile environment through hard work and a good eye, something his parents didn’t have.

Pretty much covers it.

newfie

Pretty much covers it.
giphy.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again, ignorance. Ask John friend. Kennedy, who pointed out if you cut taxes you spur greater economic activity, which results in greater revenue for the government. Cutting taxes opens wallets, creates jobs, ultimately increases the amount of taxes collected.
Oh brother.
You are completely ignorant of the facts of those tax cuts. They are not comparable at all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want to put everything on the Republicans when it was a bipartisan issue. .
We have a two party system.
One party doesn't care about fiscal responsibility. One party says they care, but their actions prove otherwise.

Why would I waste my time complaining about Democrats? The real problem is the Republicans who lie about being conservative.

If sheep like you would stop believing their BS and making excuses for them we might actually have a conservative political party in this country.

vantexan

We have a two party system.
One party doesn't care about fiscal responsibility. One party says they care, but their actions prove otherwise.

Why would I waste my time complaining about Democrats? The real problem is the Republicans who lie about being conservative.

If sheep like you would stop believing their BS and making excuses for them we might actually have a conservative political party in this country.
And if goats like you would realize it's POLITICS, you might finally get how things work, rather than the fantasy you've concocted in your mind.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Nice pun ... I didn't catch it the first time.

newfie

I feel privileged that she has developed a profile on me like she did you.
I’ll be looking for my address and a picture of my house to show up.

she has your portfolio compiled. you have to really get under her skin to get her to reveal it. personally I think she got lucky with dannyboy . she is at best about 25 to 30 percent accurate with me.

I think whats really sad is that this sick twisted person spends valuable time in her life keeping notes on people here and researching them on the internet.