Votes: 35 26.7%
  • Fails and we continue to work and its back to the table

Votes: 66 50.4%
  • Fails and we strike on Monday Oct 8th or soon therafter

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
True but please let some of us think it does. Also what’s your 2 cents on if this 8.4 hour day lasts once it gets going.
the cost per piece initiative (8.5 plan day) is the best thing i’ve seen come out of IE since i’ve been here

i heard it started out as a kind of rebellion against Plan Day in South Atlantic, got backed by IE there then pitched to the Region who went with it shockingly

i hope it stays after Peak, this is the way we should have been planning for years

What'dyabringmetoday???

the cost per piece initiative (8.5 plan day) is the best thing i’ve seen come out of IE since i’ve been here

i heard it started out as a kind of rebellion against Plan Day in South Atlantic, got backed by IE there then pitched to the Region who went with it shockingly

i hope it stays after Peak, this is the way we should have been planning for years
Planning- lol.

Daf

If it works well then I can guarantee the company will scrap it.

DOK

True but please let some of us think it does. Also what’s your 2 cents on if this 8.4 hour day lasts once it gets going.

How in the world did ie come up with a formula that shows this makes more profits over the long standing policy that less drivers on the street equals a higher profit margin?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
How in the world did ie come up with a formula that shows this makes more profits over the long standing policy that less drivers on the street equals a higher profit margin?
the obvious answer is better service, lower OT, better retention, and better network results

i doubt any of that was really why though there’s probably some dumb reason behind the whole thing