2019 Buyout

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You know that money is supposed to be for retirement, right???

There you go...Going all "responsible".....

Enjoy Life because here at UPS or any other other Company.......

We work (we all work hard - management and non) and put in the clock time!

On days off:
Fish in AK or the Keys...................Fun! LIFE............
Swim with the Dolfins...

I was fortunate to be selected for the FFL; never looked back!

Brownhole

Hey guys! I left UPS with my tax return and thought i’d be broke the rest of my life. I just got back into Dallas to find a void ups check for 600$ and my buyout offer long passed. I worked part time as a grunt for 13 years and full time for 2. The offer was only for part time so I’m thinking 50,000$!!! But the people at the office say the last time they did buyouts was 2015?? Will I get another chance this year?

Hey guys! I left UPS with my tax return and thought i’d be broke the rest of my life. I just got back into Dallas to find a void ups check for 600$ and my buyout offer long passed. I worked part time as a grunt for 13 years and full time for 2. The offer was only for part time so I’m thinking 50,000$!!! But the people at the office say the last time they did buyouts was 2015?? Will I get another chance this year?
What did you do to get fired?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

nope

you snooze you looze

Brownhole

What did you do to get fired?
Man I quit. I held on till the last thread of my mind broke and kept going. You don’t even understand how damaged I am now. The mind is everywhere and it’s very powerful and strong. People label it schizophrenia but their wrong cause it knows what it’s doing and it couldn’t get me. So yeah I quit on valentines day, cause I’m not going down like a punk.

Yolo

I've been a pt sup for 2 almost 3 years. Everyone says I'm the best supervisor they have ever seen. Should I expect a buyout offer?

Returntosender

I've been a pt sup for 2 almost 3 years. Everyone says I'm the best supervisor they have ever seen. Should I expect a buyout offer?
52B3F57C-3733-4760-A406-37D8038E0880.gif