2020 Democrat Platform: Bring In Millions And Millions Of The Poor!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Breitbart?
You planning on backing this up with hard hitting investigative facts from the "Wrekly World News" ?
original.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That would be libertarians. Free competition of labor. Why do you hate free markets?
Libertarians would only agree to open borders if their were no Social programs.
"Open Borders" and "Social Programs" are incompatible in Libertarian logic and beliefs ... that would be dumb as s:censored2:t to have both.
You continually show you don't have a clue about Libertarian beliefs!

Even Ole Bernie realized that when asked about "Open Borders"!

Bernie Sanders says he does not support open borders
Sen. Bernie Sanders pushed back Sunday (April 8) against claims that he supports an open border policy, adding that poverty across the globe would cause an influx of migrants to the border if that system were in place.

During a town hall in Oskaloosa, Iowa, Sanders was asked by an attendee about how the United States can afford to fund social services such as health care, with an open borders policy. The attendee also claimed the Vermont senator is "an advocate for open borders."

“I’m afraid you may be getting your information wrong. That’s not my view,” Sanders said.
"What we need is comprehensive immigration reform,” he continued. "If you open the borders, my God, there's a lot of poverty in this world, and you're going to have people from all over the world.
And I don't think that's something that we can do at this point. Can't do it. So that is not my position.”

1594337809283.png

Last edited:

vantexan

Libertarians would only agree to open borders if their were no Social programs.
"Open Borders" and "Social Programs" are incompatible in Libertarian logic and beliefs ... that would be dumb as s:censored2:t to have both.
You continually show you don't have a clue about Libertarian beliefs!

Even Ole Bernie realized that when asked about "Open Borders"!

Bernie Sanders says he does not support open borders
Sen. Bernie Sanders pushed back Sunday (April 8) against claims that he supports an open border policy, adding that poverty across the globe would cause an influx of migrants to the border if that system were in place.

During a town hall in Oskaloosa, Iowa, Sanders was asked by an attendee about how the United States can afford to fund social services such as health care, with an open borders policy. The attendee also claimed the Vermont senator is "an advocate for open borders."

“I’m afraid you may be getting your information wrong. That’s not my view,” Sanders said.
"What we need is comprehensive immigration reform,” he continued. "If you open the borders, my God, there's a lot of poverty in this world, and you're going to have people from all over the world.
And I don't think that's something that we can do at this point. Can't do it. So that is not my position.”

View attachment 301789
Even then with so many Americans out of work letting millions in to compete for jobs is insane. No work and no social programs equals civil unrest.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The platform reads like a kids Xmas list...free this, free that, never ending supply of immigrants that will all receive all this free stuff.

fishtm2001

For right wingers you guys seem very opposed to open labor markets. Afraid you’d not be able to compete if the market was actually open? Advocating for the government to intervene so you can be employed? Strange position for alleged capitalists.
Not to mention one of their heroes, Devin Nunes uses undocumented workers on his" family farm".