Bernie Sanders Suspends Campaign

Who will win in 2020?

• Total voters

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m not cherry picking. I’m citing favorability ratings. You are confusing that with voting preference. It’s an indicator but not the only factor. Please continue to demonstrate your poor understanding. It’s entertaining.
And you continue being a :censored2: and hateful. It makes us feel better about ourselves!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love your consistency in regards to complete lack of understanding of polls. Hillary’s favorability rating was always low, around 40%. Trump’s is in the high 30s. Biden is 55-60. There are voters that will vote for a candidate they don’t have a favorable opinion of, that’s why Trump got 46% of the vote. That doesn’t change the fact that more people like Joe than like Hillary or Trump. Sorry that upsets you.
Hillary's was in the 40's
Trump's was in the 30's

Biden's is in the 50's
Trump's is in the 40's

The real question is, what's your point? Are you really putting any credibility in polls at this point?

I mean, I think it's great that you have something to cling to while you wait for Trump to be reelected, I just don't want you to get your hopes up and end up in the loonie bin with TOS.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
um that likability translated into a predicted Hillary landslide. you cant cherry pick polls to make an argument for a senile old bat.

everybody loves grandpa but no one is voting for him for president when they see he is sitting there in his own urine.
Trump won't win in a landslide. Bidens pick for VP could be the difference maker. It will only take a small percentage of voters that voted for Trump and now feel buyers remorse to turn the tables.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump won't win in a landslide. Bidens pick for VP could be the difference maker. It will only take a small percentage of voters that voted for Trump and now feel buyers remorse to turn the tables.
Hope his pick is able to interpret Alzheimer speak for us.
Trump's win will look like Reagan's in 80 and 84

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Trump's performance during his crisis has been less than stellar; however, Pence has been quite impressive. The only reason I would see people voting for Trump is so that they could then vote for Pence in 2024.

You are correct---Biden's VP choice could make all of the difference. He has already pledged to choose a female candidate----he could check off two boxes and quite possibly secure the Presidency if he were to choose a female minority as his VP nominee.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump's performance during his crisis has been less than stellar; however, Pence has been quite impressive. The only reason I would see people voting for Trump is so that they could then vote for Pence in 2024.

You are correct---Biden's VP choice could make all of the difference. He has already pledged to choose a female candidate----he could check off two boxes and quite possibly secure the Presidency if he were to choose a female minority as his VP nominee.
Low IQ Maxine Waters?

vantexan

I did bring it up. Our government spied on a presidential candidate as well as other American citizens. What’s even worst is you knew nothing about it.
What's even worse is you coming on this forum talking like you know all about us. If you knew me you'd know I'm one of the biggest advocates of getting to the bottom of the attempts by top brass in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to bring down the Trump presidency by accusing him of Russian collusion. Great that you're onboard, but don't be an idiot about it.

vantexan

I promise the independents would vote for Michelle or Oprah over Trump. The Obamas were never as far left as Trumpers would like to believe.
The independents are going to vote with their pocketbooks. If the virus hasn't come along it would be Trump vs someone with no experience running an economy. Which is why among Democrats Cuomo looks like your best shot.